What's new
Off Topix

Off Topix is a well established general discussion forum that originally opened to the public way back in 2009! We provide a laid back atmosphere and our members are down to earth. We have a ton of content and fresh stuff is constantly being added. We cover all sorts of topics, so there's bound to be something inside to pique your interest. We welcome anyone and everyone to register & become a member of our awesome community.

$20 per month - Site Administrator

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gargamel

Platinum Member
Elite Member

Hello,

I am currently considering applications for a site administrator with payment of $20 per month which involves the tasks of promoting the site, maintaining it, and any other tasks I may require done.

Please go to this page for more information
http://atily.info/job/site-administrator/

It would be a plus if you were good at graphics so I do not have to hire on a graphics designer but do not let that stop you from applying.

I also ask that you make sure you would be able to manage being in this role if you were to be hired as you would not be paid unless you have done a great job which basically means showing up often, and not slacking off.

Does it come with full medical, dental, paid vacation time, sick days, stock options and a retirement plan? :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom