What's new
Off Topix

Off Topix is a well established general discussion forum that originally opened to the public way back in 2009! We provide a laid back atmosphere and our members are down to earth. We have a ton of content and fresh stuff is constantly being added. We cover all sorts of topics, so there's bound to be something inside to pique your interest. We welcome anyone and everyone to register & become a member of our awesome community.

Are schedules for weak people?

Randy

Aw, awww!
Thread Creator

Do you think you would accomplish as much if you didn't have a schedule?

Do you think you would accomplish as much if you didn't have a schedule?
I never use schedules.

it just makes life boring if you know what you're doing at every moment of the day

isn't part of life the excitement of a new day?

Whatever works for you is the best. But most productive and successful people around the world say habit and routine are their best friends.

Wuhhhh...? I don't understand the thought process here, but everyone is different. I guess I operate on a schedule, but it's not a very tight one.

I have a schedule at work but I just use it as a guideline and don't follow it super closely. At home I don't have one at all.

Seems like the "daily world" as a whole would be even more chaotic than it already is if not for schedules. All kinds of businesses, schools, stores, transportation systems depend on people following schedules.
Even the dairy farmer has to get the milking done on a schedule; I don't see where the 'weakness' fits in.

I stick to a "due date" schedule - time bound but nothing 'time block' specific... I do make use of a pretty sturdy checklist though. I keep these Minimalist Art dotted notebooks filled with page after page after page of checklists...

Seems like the "daily world" as a whole would be even more chaotic than it already is if not for schedules. All kinds of businesses, schools, stores, transportation systems depend on people following schedules.
Even the dairy farmer has to get the milking done on a schedule; I don't see where the 'weakness' fits in.

I think schedules show a strong sense of responsibility. I'm on a schedule. It helps me keep track of things and be on time.

Sounds like reasonable answers to me.

Genius Youre Smart GIF by GEICO

I have to have a schedule, and hate random, unplanned shit. Some people are purely spontaneous and don't like the idea of planning things - that's fine, but I can't be around them. 😂 It doesn't mean anyone is strong or weak, we all have our specifics ways of doing things.

I have to have a schedule, and hate random, unplanned shit. Some people are purely spontaneous and don't like the idea of planning things - that's fine, but I can't be around them. 😂 It doesn't mean anyone is strong or weak, we all have our specifics ways of doing things.

I am sure you are spontaneous in some aspects of your life. Nobody can schedule EVERYTHING :p

Create an account or login to post a reply

You must be a member in order to post a reply

Create an account

Create an account here on Off Topix. It's quick & easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom