What's new
Off Topix

Off Topix is a well established general discussion forum that originally opened to the public way back in 2009! We provide a laid back atmosphere and our members are down to earth. We have a ton of content and fresh stuff is constantly being added. We cover all sorts of topics, so there's bound to be something inside to pique your interest. We welcome anyone and everyone to register & become a member of our awesome community.

Big fat slob

Banned

There is this guy I know, he dresses out at about 270. Every once in awhile he will bemoan the fact that he doesn't have a girlfriend nor has he ever had one from what I was told.
He spends his entire day playing video games and only leaves his apartment to go and buy food. He spends so much time indoors that he is pale like a ghost.

He blames everyone else for what is wrong with his life, not that he actually has one. lol I cannot and will not feel sorry for this guy, because to my mind it's all self inflicted.
As far as I'm concerned we get out of life what we put into it. If you can't or won't put in an effort then that's on you. JMHO

I've come across people like that who whine about everything. It's an obnoxious and toxic trait. Some people don't realize that you can't just put the gloves on and expect to win. Sometimes you have to work at it.

There is this guy I know, he dresses out at about 270. Every once in awhile he will bemoan the fact that he doesn't have a girlfriend nor has he ever had one from what I was told.
He spends his entire day playing video games and only leaves his apartment to go and buy food. He spends so much time indoors that he is pale like a ghost.

He blames everyone else for what is wrong with his life, not that he actually has one. lol I cannot and will not feel sorry for this guy, because to my mind it's all self inflicted.
As far as I'm concerned we get out of life what we put into it. If you can't or won't put in an effort then that's on you. JMHO

Doubt he's single because of his weight. Seen tons of "fat slobs" (bigger than 270) who are in relationships. He's probably not in a relationship because he doesn't leave his house or put himself out there. Although if he did start eating right and exercising it would probably help left that fog of depression that appears to be surrounding him.

I've come across people like that who whine about everything. It's an obnoxious and toxic trait.

Sounds like one of my co-workers. Obnoxious and toxic is the perfect way to describe him too.

There's plenty of bigger people who are in relationships who are gamers. Though if he's really wanting to date, then he needs to be willing to go out and meet up with people. If he constantly complains about not being in a relationship, then it's his problem for not taking action. This goes for anyone really, if you're not happy with your life it's time to make a change because no one else is going to do that for you. Actions speak louder than words.

Sounds like one of my co-workers. Obnoxious and toxic is the perfect way to describe him too.

My brother is a slob. When my mom took him and his little family to New York, he & his wife trashed their hotel room resulting in a complaint to my mother by the cleaning service there. Hotel management even got involved and they made him clean it up. They almost got kicked out.

My brother had food mashed into the carpet all over the place in his room and they weren't cleaning up after their almost 2 year old daughter. My mother was embarrassed and ashamed. It caused a bullshit fight between her and my dipshit brother, all because he never wants to own up to any of his fucking issues. Oh no! Nothing is ever his fault! He's such a narcissist.

Sympathies!! :eek:
Man! guess that pretty well proves the old saying, "You can pick your friends, but you can't pick your relatives."

I used to work with a big fat slob. To my boss though, she could do no wrong.

What I don't like about my big fat slob is that he tries very hard to get people to feel sorry for him. Not sure why he needs all that pity for, where does that get him? His pity party seems to be all about blaming the rest of the world for his life. He simply is incapable with being honest with himself.

Create an account or login to post a reply

You must be a member in order to post a reply

Create an account

Create an account here on Off Topix. It's quick & easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom