What's new
Off Topix

Off Topix is a well established general discussion forum that originally opened to the public way back in 2009! We provide a laid back atmosphere and our members are down to earth. We have a ton of content and fresh stuff is constantly being added. We cover all sorts of topics, so there's bound to be something inside to pique your interest. We welcome anyone and everyone to register & become a member of our awesome community.

Boredom Is Alive And Well In 2015

He probably uses a fire extinguisher as a propellant and drives the chair down the road. :p

Being dizzy is fun, when I was a kid that’s how we’d get a natural “high” 😛
@PGen98, let's get to work spinning Nebbie to the point of dizziness! :LOL: :LOL:

Orange Cat GIF

Where's MY Lebaron?! I want a free car! :D
Freddy Got Fingered!

BigheartedImpressiveHorse-size_restricted.gif

Roger Ebert said it best: "The day may come when Freddy Got Fingered is seen as a classic of neo-surrealism. The day may never come when it is seen as funny."

Freddy Got Fingered!

BigheartedImpressiveHorse-size_restricted.gif

Roger Ebert said it best: "The day may come when Freddy Got Fingered is seen as a classic of neo-surrealism. The day may never come when it is seen as funny."
I don't think anything Tom Green ever did will be seen as funny, lol, he was so desperate for attention!

He was funny to middle school kids, not classy adults like us :p

I was a middle school/high school kid when he was "relevant" and I never found him funny :D
I never really LOL'ed watching him, I watched more because he was just so weird.

Create an account or login to post a reply

You must be a member in order to post a reply

Create an account

Create an account here on Off Topix. It's quick & easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom