What's new
Off Topix

Off Topix is a well established general discussion forum that originally opened to the public way back in 2009! We provide a laid back atmosphere and our members are down to earth. We have a ton of content and fresh stuff is constantly being added. We cover all sorts of topics, so there's bound to be something inside to pique your interest. We welcome anyone and everyone to register & become a member of our awesome community.

[Breeding Project] #assassin's cute little egg needs YOUR help!! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

#assassin

ehh

So, I finally found another electric dragon that I might be able to breed with my adult one, if this one is a female. But gender is only revealed once an egg becomes a hatchling. So I need your guys' help to make this little egg hatch!

Clicks = $5 Off Topix bucks
Added to signature = $20 Off Topix bucks

IMPORTANT UPDATE!!

NEW EGG; PLEASE CLICK THIS ONE - LESS TIME UNTIL HATCHING AND PROBABLY A FEMALE:

The egg:

Here is the adult one that I want this little egg to breed with:

Last edited:
Clicked (no payment needed): Egg will die if it doesn't hatch in: 7 days

Clicked (no payment): Egg will die if it doesn't hatch in: 6 days and 21 hours

Don't need to pay me.
Clicks: 4
Egg will die if it doesn't hatch in: 6 days and 21 hours

Got a new egg from the abandoned page. Will hatch in 8 hours, as opposed to the other one which will hatch in 3 days. Please click this one!!

You're killing me! lol

Clicked!

Clicked (no payment): Egg will die if it doesn't hatch in: 4 days and 6 hours

Clicked on it but I think I was over your 8 hour limit (sorry).

Hope this goes well! :)

(No payment please)

No Payment Needed - I clicked both the egg and the hatchling

Egg will die if it doesn't hatch in: 6 days and 2 hours

Hatchling will die if it doesn't grow up in: 6 days and 15 hours

The egg is now fine. But the egg doesn't matter anymore. I'll probably just trade it away or something.
Why, you ask? Because the hatchling's gender has finally been revealed!! Meaning, it's a female! So, I can breed my adult male with this hatchling to continue the Oreo family. :D
Oh, and I've named the hatchling 'Queen Oreo'. :)

The hatchling isn't an adult yet, so why are we not still clicking on it?

The hatchling isn't an adult yet, so why are we not still clicking on it?

...Well, the hatchling doesn't really need any more clicks, but you're welcome to click it, if you want to. At this point, the hatchling has enough views/clicks to grow up, but it can only do so once there is 4 days left before it dies - which is in 1 day and 12 hours.

The hatchling has now grown up!! I breeded my male and female electric dragons together, and I got an egg! :D

Can somebody send this topic to the completed section? You can see all of my dragons/hatchlings/eggs in the incubator in my sig.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom