What's new
Off Topix

Off Topix is a well established general discussion forum that originally opened to the public way back in 2009! We provide a laid back atmosphere and our members are down to earth. We have a ton of content and fresh stuff is constantly being added. We cover all sorts of topics, so there's bound to be something inside to pique your interest. We welcome anyone and everyone to register & become a member of our awesome community.

(=) Cali's Dragon (=)

Status
Not open for further replies.

~KAGE-008

Renewed Latinization
Elite Member
Retired Moderator

dragon.png

Retired Dragons: dragcave.net/user/Off Topix

div237.gif

This dragon is dedicated to @cali

We have adopted a new virtual dragon egg for the community to help hatch and grow, while earning Off Topix Bucks at the same time.

div237.gif

- Each time you click the egg / dragon you will get $5. One click per day (24 hours).

- Reply here each day to tell us you've clicked and the $5 is yours each day.

div237.gif

Here's the code to place in your signature:

Code:
[url=http://dragcave.net/view/k53ci][img]http://dragcave.net/image/k53ci.gif[/img][/url]
[i][url='http://offtopix.com/threads/calis-dragon.37214/']Cali's Dragon[/url][/i]
(you may alter or remove the alignment from the above code if you wish)

div237.gif

Signature Participants:
~KAGE-008

div237.gif

For those who had the old dragon in your signature:
You will need to update your signature using the new code. You will also get paid $50 Off Topix Bucks for adding the new egg.

For members who want to participate:
If you put the dragon in your signature here on Off Topix, you will receive the Off Topix's Dragon Award
Off Topix_dragon_award.png
and get paid $50 Off Topix Bucks. After you put the code below into your signature, reply here and let us know...

Clicked and added (NPN): Egg will die if it doesn't hatch in: 7 days

clicked...

2h6p.gif

Egg Stolen on: May 26, 2015
Overall Views: 14
Unique Views: 6
Clicks: 2
k53ci

Egg will die if it doesn't hatch in: 6 days and 23 hours

This egg is speckled with rosette-like markings.

clicked, Egg will die if it doesn't hatch in: 6 days and 22 hours

Clicked (NPN): Egg will die if it doesn't hatch in: 6 days and 6 hours

@#assassin: Thanks for the refund but I really didn't need it back.

Clicked (NPN): Egg will die if it doesn't hatch in: 5 days and 12 hours

Clicked (NPN): Egg will die if it doesn't hatch in: 5 days and 6 hours

Clicked (NPN): Egg will die if it doesn't hatch in: 4 days and 15 hours

holy cow! i didn't know this was going on in here! thank you!!! :clap::clap:

Overall Views: 937
Unique Views: 106
Clicks: 8
k53ci

Egg will die if it doesn't hatch in: 4 days and 7 hours

Unborn dragons are actually ready to hatch early on in their development cycle. However, they choose to remain in the safety of their own egg rather than leave it. If a developed dragon is forced out of the security of its egg, it may try to run away or hide.

(Please note that it is against the site rules to give aid to a user without their permission.)

Get your own!

@~KAGE-008

holy cow! i didn't know this was going on in here! thank you!!! :clap::clap:

Overall Views: 937
Unique Views: 106
Clicks: 8
k53ci

Egg will die if it doesn't hatch in: 4 days and 7 hours

Unborn dragons are actually ready to hatch early on in their development cycle. However, they choose to remain in the safety of their own egg rather than leave it. If a developed dragon is forced out of the security of its egg, it may try to run away or hide.

(Please note that it is against the site rules to give aid to a user without their permission.)

Get your own!

@~KAGE-008
Paid

Clicked (NPN): Egg will die if it doesn't hatch in: 4 days and 7 hours

i have absolutely no idea even what to do honestly, so any help or aid anyone can give me would be greatly appreciated! i'll try to put it in my signature. wish me luck!

i have absolutely no idea even what to do honestly, so any help or aid anyone can give me would be greatly appreciated! i'll try to put it in my signature. wish me luck!
Click on the egg/hatchling, paste the time remaining to hatch/grow and we'll pay 5 WB's to you (which you already did). Adding it to your signature guarantees 50 extra WB's.

EDIT: Paid 50 WB's for the dragon sig

oh kay yes, 4 days and 7 hours but what does it mean location forest?? :)

Oh, look the egg is cracking! :dance:

Clicked (NPN): Egg will die if it doesn't hatch in: 3 days and 12 hours

Clicked (NPN): Egg will die if it doesn't hatch in: 3 days and 6 hours

vogG.gif

Hatched on: May 30, 2015
Overall Views: 1417
Unique Views: 167
Clicks: 9
k53ci

Hatchling will die if it doesn't grow up in: 6 days and 22 hours

Aww... It’s a cute baby dragon. It blends in very well when it hides in tall grass.

Young dragons are relatively defenseless. Their scales don’t grow in until right before they mature, and they have almost no strength. Once a hatchling’s wings grow in, it marks the beginning of maturation. At this point they are usually left alone by their mother and begin to hunt and survive on their own.

Get your own!

vogG.gif

Overall Views: 1417
Unique Views: 167
Clicks: 9
k53ci

Hatchling will die if it doesn't grow up in: 6 days and 22 hours

Aww... It’s a cute baby dragon. It blends in very well when it hides in tall grass.

Young dragons are relatively defenseless. Their scales don’t grow in until right before they mature, and they have almost no strength. Once a hatchling’s wings grow in, it marks the beginning of maturation. At this point they are usually left alone by their mother and begin to hunt and survive on their own.

Get your own!

It hatched! :happydance:

Paid

Clicked (NPN): Hatchling will die if it doesn't grow up in: 6 days and 10 hours

Aww, this baby hatchling is so cute! :wub:

Clicked (NPN): Hatchling will die if it doesn't grow up in: 5 days and 20 hours

Overall Views: 1683
Unique Views: 209
Clicks: 11
Hatchling will die if it doesn't grow up in: 5 days and 17 hours

Get your own!

Overall Views: 1683
Unique Views: 209
Clicks: 11
Hatchling will die if it doesn't grow up in: 5 days and 17 hours

Get your own!

Paid

Overall Views: 1706
Unique Views: 213
Clicks: 12
Hatchling will die if it doesn't grow up in: 5 days and 15 hours

Overall Views: 1706
Unique Views: 213
Clicks: 12
Hatchling will die if it doesn't grow up in: 5 days and 15 hours

Paid

Clicked (NPN): Hatchling will die if it doesn't grow up in: 5 days and 11 hours

Also, ready to be paid, overnight clickers? :p

Clicked (NPN): Hatchling will die if it doesn't grow up in: 4 days and 15 hours

Clicked (NPN): Hatchling will die if it doesn't grow up in: 4 days and 10 hours

Thank you!!!:):)
2K9w.gif

Overall Views: 2254
Unique Views: 258
Clicks: 15
k53ci

Hatchling will die if it doesn't grow up in: 4 days and 7 hours

Get your own!

I hope everyone is having a great evening!;)

Thank you!!!:):)
2K9w.gif

Overall Views: 2254
Unique Views: 258
Clicks: 15
k53ci

Hatchling will die if it doesn't grow up in: 4 days and 7 hours

Get your own!

I hope everyone is having a great evening!;)
Paid

Clicked (NPN): Hatchling will die if it doesn't grow up in: 3 days and 13 hours

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom