What's new
Off Topix

Off Topix is a well established general discussion forum that originally opened to the public way back in 2009! We provide a laid back atmosphere and our members are down to earth. We have a ton of content and fresh stuff is constantly being added. We cover all sorts of topics, so there's bound to be something inside to pique your interest. We welcome anyone and everyone to register & become a member of our awesome community.

Can aging be slowed down and reversed?

Randy

Aw, awww!
Thread Creator

If it were possible would you want it done to you?

You kidding? If anything I'd wanna speed it up and get this shit over with :LOL:

I doubt it's possible now, but I wouldn't doubt it being possible in the future. No, I wouldn't want it done to me. I'm sure everybody wishes they could go back to childhood or their younger years every once in awhile but that would be the whole experience of that time. Not simply reversing your age and going back to that now. Time travel isn't quite the same thing.

No. There's no treatment in existence that can keep you from growing older. But aging can be sped up if you do drugs or get a lethal dose of gamma radiation poisoning.

If it were possible would you want it done to you?

Sure. I'd love to be 20 again. I had better health and more energy.

Create an account or login to post a reply

You must be a member in order to post a reply

Create an account

Create an account here on Off Topix. It's quick & easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom