What's new
Off Topix

Off Topix is a well established general discussion forum that originally opened to the public way back in 2009! We provide a laid back atmosphere and our members are down to earth. We have a ton of content and fresh stuff is constantly being added. We cover all sorts of topics, so there's bound to be something inside to pique your interest. We welcome anyone and everyone to register & become a member of our awesome community.

Chit Chat Zone

May Day GIF by Chibird
May April Showers GIF by joeyahlbum

Hi everyone!! Hope you're doing well! :grouphug:

May is here!

May is known for beautiful spring weather and plants/flowers blooming & coming back to life. :flowers:

The monthly observances in May include Arthritis Awareness Month, Better Sleep Month, Mental Health Awareness Month, National Walking Month, and Women's Health Care Month. Self-care is always in style! May is also Asian American and Pacific Islander Heritage Month, and Military Appreciation Month.

LhyxPjT.gif
Dhs0Vxw.gif
95QOZAk.gif
LhyxPjT.gif
Dhs0Vxw.gif
95QOZAk.gif

If you're looking for stuff to celebrate each day, here you go:

IQeX7KB.jpeg
I’m doing well, thank you! I hope all is well with you too.

That’ll be me in another two months or so. My niece and nephew will be here in July & August. Gonna be a pretty busy summer soon😃gotta soak up all the free time that I have now lol

Nice hope you and them have a great time. I am sure they have got to go to bed sometime so you'll be on then :p

'Dance Like A Chicken Day', 'Lucky Penny Day'. Ridiculous!

I think tonight I'm gonna sit out on the porch and play Switch games. It's warm enough for it.

Time to finish up AOSTH before moving onto the next show!

Morning. How are you?
Doing good!
'Dance Like A Chicken Day', 'Lucky Penny Day'. Ridiculous!
They are silly :p
How's everyone tonight? I had a very great birthday and got myself some great gifts.
Hope you had a great birthday!
I'm glad someone else is enjoying their May. My today sucked. I had to bury my cat today.
Sorry for your loss :hug:
I think tonight I'm gonna sit out on the porch and play Switch games. It's warm enough for it.
Sounds like a nice time! :gamer:
:hi:
*Hugs everyone* :D
:gh:
Happy Friday everyone! I hope you're all having a fantastic day :)
Great day so far! Hope you're having a good one too.
I hope everyone is having a great weekend :)
Pretty good weekend for me. :) You?
I am the only one with an orange username.
Looking at the "Who has read this thread" box below, I see yellow / orange / gold / which are all kind of orange-ish names:
@Dead2009 @ElegantAura @CuriousFiend @Raidarr @Ghost Rider @Gigi @Eclipse

@Nebulous I did and I got myself gifts like a portable 2TB hard drive and a 36" tower fan. What's going on with you?

Create an account or login to post a reply

You must be a member in order to post a reply

Create an account

Create an account here on Off Topix. It's quick & easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom