What's new
Off Topix

Off Topix is a well established general discussion forum that originally opened to the public way back in 2009! We provide a laid back atmosphere and our members are down to earth. We have a ton of content and fresh stuff is constantly being added. We cover all sorts of topics, so there's bound to be something inside to pique your interest. We welcome anyone and everyone to register & become a member of our awesome community.

Do you hate your job?

Yes, because it's an awful job, but no because I want to take care of my mother

I don't hate it, but I do believe I deserve to be paid a little bit more (I'm not asking for six figures, just enough to live comfortably). The other thing that sucks is that it's a very thankless job and once in a while, I inadvertently save someone's life because of quick decision making. As a gatekeeper of a primary care clinic, I am entrusted to make decisions on emergent symptoms that need to be triaged. Not only that, but I do a shit ton of other stuff, too, even if I'm not technically clinical.

I don't have a job currently, but I hated my last job. I was a Dairy Clerk at Kroger. I hated how milk had to be stocked a certain way, I hated rotating, and I hated facing the whole dairy section every night.

I don't work

being a couch potato, well.. sometimes I hate it, but also after I've had a lot of pain or had a particularly bad night, doing nothing is bliss
it's a shame I never got to follow my dream of being a theme park engineer, but doctors orders..

I like my job. If I didn't like it, I'd go do something else.

No, I love my job! It can be very stressful and difficult at times, but two days are never the same for me, so I enjoy the challenges and I'm always learning something new.
My job is really flexible too so I never feel restricted and I feel like I have a good work-life balance.

No, I love my job! It can be very stressful and difficult at times, but two days are never the same for me, so I enjoy the challenges and I'm always learning something new.
My job is really flexible too so I never feel restricted and I feel like I have a good work-life balance.
What do you do for work (if you don't mind me asking)?

I no longer work but I hated my previous job because I worked for the boss from Hell and also there was an idiot workmate I didn't like.

Not at the moment cause I'm pretty exhausted for doing it a few months back and still got nothing.
Aww, keep trying it'll happen eventually!
I no longer work but I hated my previous job because I worked for the boss from Hell and also there was an idiot workmate I didn't like.
Glad you don't have to deal with them any more!

Create an account or login to post a reply

You must be a member in order to post a reply

Create an account

Create an account here on Off Topix. It's quick & easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom