What's new
Off Topix

Off Topix is a well established general discussion forum that originally opened to the public way back in 2009! We provide a laid back atmosphere and our members are down to earth. We have a ton of content and fresh stuff is constantly being added. We cover all sorts of topics, so there's bound to be something inside to pique your interest. We welcome anyone and everyone to register & become a member of our awesome community.

Do you sleep in on your days off?

Nope, no days off here, lol

I try to, but I end up waking up around the time I normally do for work, give or take 30 minutes.

Sure do. I rarely wake up at 5am on a Saturday or Sunday.

never sleep in

it used to really annoy me when I was a child that people did that. I'd be up at 5:00 in the morning and my mother would be sleeping.

I know 5:00 is early, but I suppose for someone who's not known any different (I've never had proper sleep,), it's just normal

I'm currently unemployed, but when I did work I generally did not sleep in the daytime because I usually got lots of sleep at night.

Most definitely, I normally set my alarm for 7am on work days, so anything extra is a bonus! I don't like to feel like I've wasted my day off though so I will give myself a couple of extra hours and maybe set an alarm for around 9am.

Most definitely, I normally set my alarm for 7am on work days, so anything extra is a bonus! I don't like to feel like I've wasted my day off though so I will give myself a couple of extra hours and maybe set an alarm for around 9am.
Even if you slept until noon it wouldn't be a waste of your day off. There is still so much day left to be had after that.

I always sleep in on my days off, I get up at around 3:50 every morning before work so I don't want to get up that early on my days off. :p I usually only sleep in until 9 or 9:30. When I was younger, I'd sleep in until 11 in the morning but I would also stay up pretty much all night online. :V This was prior to me getting my first job though. Plus, once I did get my first job I worked evening shifts.

I usually work 4 10's so I'm tired on my days off and often sleep in an hour or two... especially if I was out at the club/going to karaoke the night before.

I always sleep in on my days off, I get up at around 3:50 every morning before work so I don't want to get up that early on my days off. :p I usually only sleep in until 9 or 9:30. When I was younger, I'd sleep in until 11 in the morning but I would also stay up pretty much all night online. :V This was prior to me getting my first job though. Plus, once I did get my first job I worked evening shifts.
3:50 is early! :faint:
I usually work 4 10's so I'm tired on my days off and often sleep in an hour or two... especially if I was out at the club/going to karaoke the night before.
Karaoke? Next time film it and show us the video :D

Create an account or login to post a reply

You must be a member in order to post a reply

Create an account

Create an account here on Off Topix. It's quick & easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom