What's new
Off Topix

Off Topix is a well established general discussion forum that originally opened to the public way back in 2009! We provide a laid back atmosphere and our members are down to earth. We have a ton of content and fresh stuff is constantly being added. We cover all sorts of topics, so there's bound to be something inside to pique your interest. We welcome anyone and everyone to register & become a member of our awesome community.

Favourite Hydrating Cream/Lotion?

Naiwen

Gold Member
Elite Member

I use the same one for the whole body which is Eucerin. Now, this is on prescription only by a GP. Because it’s a medicinal cream for very dry skin. Because I’ve been having some feet skin issues, I’ve had an appointment today with GP and she has said that a good moisturizer usually does the trick. And miraculously, so far s

CeraVe Skin Renewing Night Cream. I just got it recently and it is very effective at keeping my skin hydrated.

I have used Eucerin, mainly for my feet; it is so 'thick', I like to put it on then put sox on overnite.
For my face & the rest of me I'm using Cetaphil right now; I like it because it's non-greasy feeling.

Create an account or login to post a reply

You must be a member in order to post a reply

Create an account

Create an account here on Off Topix. It's quick & easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom