What's new
Off Topix

Off Topix is a well established general discussion forum that originally opened to the public way back in 2009! We provide a laid back atmosphere and our members are down to earth. We have a ton of content and fresh stuff is constantly being added. We cover all sorts of topics, so there's bound to be something inside to pique your interest. We welcome anyone and everyone to register & become a member of our awesome community.

Is your worst enemy still in your life?

MrDawn

Cosmic Wizard

Is your worst enemy still in your life? Are they a former friend or family member?

Nope, and I don't think they even work at my special ed high school anymore.

Unfortunately mine still lives... not that I can do much about it... but when they die I plan to desicrate their grave after getting away with all the evil they did thanks to political bullcrap.

Not in my life, thankfully.

I have no idea. I think my "worst enemy" was an old roommate I had. I lived in his place and payed half the bills. He was always in party mode. Endless strangers partying in the house all the time. When I was at work he'd let people have sex on my bed. He'd blast music when I had to go to sleep and didn't care. Anyway I moved out without paying the water/garbage bill for a couple months. I heard his water got shut off and the city took his garbage can away, lol. He called/texted me with death threats for a while after that.

I have no idea. I think my "worst enemy" was an old roommate I had. I lived in his place and payed half the bills. He was always in party mode. Endless strangers partying in the house all the time. When I was at work he'd let people have sex on my bed. He'd blast music when I had to go to sleep and didn't care. Anyway I moved out without paying the water/garbage bill for a couple months. I heard his water got shut off and the city took his garbage can away, lol. He called/texted me with death threats for a while after that.
Eww, glad you're not living there anymore. What a jerk!

Eww, glad you're not living there anymore. What a jerk!

Yeah, me too. One time I went to the movies and he was there. He spent the whole movie texting me about how he was going to “kill me“ in the parking lot when thr movie was over. I warned the friend I was with and my friend was like “bring it on! I got your back!”

Lol… anyway, the movie ends, we walk to the car and drive away without incident.

This was like 15 years ago and I have no idea whatever happened to that person. Don’t care either.

Yeah, me too. One time I went to the movies and he was there. He spent the whole movie texting me about how he was going to “kill me“ in the parking lot when thr movie was over. I warned the friend I was with and my friend was like “bring it on! I got your back!”

Lol… anyway, the movie ends, we walk to the car and drive away without incident.

This was like 15 years ago and I have no idea whatever happened to that person. Don’t care either.
From the sounds of it, his life was heading in a certain direction...

not in my life.
it was my mum, and due to court ruling she's not allowed near me

I don't think I have an enemy at this time, but all those that bullied me in school have thankfully vanished.

Someone you definitely don't need involved in your life.
I wonder if he'd even recognize me all these years later. I look a little different nowadays and I am sure he does too.

Yup. In as much as we're coworkers. I've mastered the art of walking by without making eye contact. :LOL:

Create an account or login to post a reply

You must be a member in order to post a reply

Create an account

Create an account here on Off Topix. It's quick & easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom