What's new
Off Topix

Off Topix is a well established general discussion forum that originally opened to the public way back in 2009! We provide a laid back atmosphere and our members are down to earth. We have a ton of content and fresh stuff is constantly being added. We cover all sorts of topics, so there's bound to be something inside to pique your interest. We welcome anyone and everyone to register & become a member of our awesome community.

Loaning Money

Randy

Aw, awww!
Thread Creator

:money2:

Do you let people borrow money? Have you ever had a bad experience with loaning money? Good experience?

Have you ever asked to borrow money from someone? Did you pay it back on time?

sure.... and I have always paid back on time, never a problem..
bye the way... have you got a couple of G's I could borrow???

I overdraft from the bank without permission. :D

Of course they know now. Lol

The Dragon Master said:
Only to trusted friends who'll give me the money back.
Same with me. My friends always pay me back. I haven't yet needed to borrow money.

I've loaned people money before, so far I've always gotten it back. Don't think I've ever loaned more than €5 though and I certainly don't do it a lot.

I've loaned people money. I only had one bad experience where the person kept telling me they'd pay me back in a few days. A few days went to a week. A week went to a month. The whole time, they didn't return my calls or emails. I never did get my money back. There's always one bad apple in the bunch. I borrowed money a few times and have always paid in right back.

Never loan more than you can afford to lose. I never loan large amounts of money to people. Like I wouldnt let someone borrow more than $50 or $60. A few of my friends STILL owe me like $20 from years ago. I let it slide but I never forgot about it. I wonder if they are as petty as I am and still remember they owe me money or not. :p

I have let a few friends borrow money from me before.
Luckily, they all paid me back. Some people aren't as lucky.

Create an account or login to post a reply

You must be a member in order to post a reply

Create an account

Create an account here on Off Topix. It's quick & easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom