What's new
Off Topix

Off Topix is a well established general discussion forum that originally opened to the public way back in 2009! We provide a laid back atmosphere and our members are down to earth. We have a ton of content and fresh stuff is constantly being added. We cover all sorts of topics, so there's bound to be something inside to pique your interest. We welcome anyone and everyone to register & become a member of our awesome community.

My performance review...

Dollhouse

Off Topix Veteran
Elite Member

Today I did a performance review with my manager. I did not achieve my Q2 target, and I don't know if I could, like, perhaps I could? Anyways, my manager assured me that I can do it and if I need any help I could always talk to her. I'm just glad because she believes in me... even when I don't. I guess I could hang in there.

Hang in there, I say. It's helpful to have a manager who's on your side and who trusts that you can do your job and improve in certain areas. My supervisor is freaking amazing and we work very well together. The last place I worked, my supervisor didn't even care about the department. She supervised two departments, and she only cared about the other one. All those people got her help and attention. It was horrible.

Hang in there, I say. It's helpful to have a manager who's on your side and who trusts that you can do your job and improve in certain areas. My supervisor is freaking amazing and we work very well together. The last place I worked, my supervisor didn't even care about the department. She supervised two departments, and she only cared about the other one. All those people got her help and attention. It was horrible.

Yeah now some parts of me are starting to believe that I'll be able to do this. This past year has been my first experience of having a real full-time office job, so I've still got a lot to learn, and there's a lot of self-doubt in me.

At my work they set goals for us in each evaluation, by the next evaluation you have to meet that goal. I hate it. Just let me do my job. :p

At my work they set goals for us in each evaluation, by the next evaluation you have to meet that goal. I hate it. Just let me do my job. :p

Exactly!! I guess it's their own way of making us productive and ambitious or the fact that from business side it's beneficial. Idk

Last edited:
I know you can do it! We all believe in you, you got this! It's great to have a manager that is understanding and is willing to work with you. It's rare, but you can come across decent managers at times.

Create an account or login to post a reply

You must be a member in order to post a reply

Create an account

Create an account here on Off Topix. It's quick & easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom