What's new
Off Topix

Off Topix is a well established general discussion forum that originally opened to the public way back in 2009! We provide a laid back atmosphere and our members are down to earth. We have a ton of content and fresh stuff is constantly being added. We cover all sorts of topics, so there's bound to be something inside to pique your interest. We welcome anyone and everyone to register & become a member of our awesome community.

Neb or theezy?

What username should I use on forums?

• Nebulous

Votes: 17 85.0%
  • theezy

Votes: 3 15.0%

• Total voters

Nebulous

Maintenance Man
Administrator
Founder

So back in the day I used to go by theezy on forums. These days I go by Nebulous. Our esteemed @Wessel has been encouraging me to go back to my old user name. In the poll above, (just for fun) please vote for what username you think I should use.

Nebulous

or

theezy

Weighing Classic Animation GIF by Challenger

#NebulousForever
#NebulousRules

I went with theezy purely for nostalgia's sake. Thing is, I actually used to go by thozzy for years when I first started posted, which vaguely sounds similar, and thus, it's a double-whammy for me.

I'll go with 'Nebulous'.

It's just what I'm used to now. 'theezy' isn't a bad name, but changing back would make it look like you're re-living the past purely for the sake of it.

How about Nebuleezy?
Memory Check GIF by Banco Itaú

I went with theezy purely for nostalgia's sake. Thing is, I actually used to go by thozzy for years when I first started posted, which vaguely sounds similar, and thus, it's a double-whammy for me.
I think I remember that username!
I'll go with 'Nebulous'.

It's just what I'm used to now. 'theezy' isn't a bad name, but changing back would make it look like you're re-living the past purely for the sake of it.
#NostalgiaNerd :p

Nebulous because that's what I am used to and because it rhymes with 'fabulous' and 'marvellous' which you are.

True Legend, you are going to get such a slap! My brother from a different mother and I are coming to sort you.

Nebulous on the outside / theezy on the inside. :D

Create an account or login to post a reply

You must be a member in order to post a reply

Create an account

Create an account here on Off Topix. It's quick & easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom