What's new
Off Topix

Off Topix is a well established general discussion forum that originally opened to the public way back in 2009! We provide a laid back atmosphere and our members are down to earth. We have a ton of content and fresh stuff is constantly being added. We cover all sorts of topics, so there's bound to be something inside to pique your interest. We welcome anyone and everyone to register & become a member of our awesome community.

Ninja's Dragon Lair

Status
Not open for further replies.

~KAGE-008

Renewed Latinization
Elite Member
Retired Moderator

Ninja's Dragon Lair
I've created a new space for the new dragons I'm hatching and growing on my own. You'll never know when I'll add a new egg after one of the hatchlings is grown up, but I'll try to keep this thread updated as soon as possible.

Payment where applicable: 5 WB's for each egg, one click per day
(No need to add them to your signature!)

Right now (03.05.2015) I have four new eggs for you guys to click. After clicking them, reply here telling me that you did it and the WB's will be paid basing on the amount of eggs clicked. For example if you clicked three of the eggs, 15 WB's will be sent to you. This is not mandatory though, if you add a note saying you don't want the payment, your reply will be +1 rep'd instead.

That is all, and have fun :)

Eggs being currently hatched: said:

NPN...

This egg reminds you of the sea.

This egg shines brilliantly in moonlight, and is covered in red spots.

This tiny egg has crazy swirls on it.

This egg has a faintly exotic scent.

Clicked: Egg will die if it doesn't hatch in: 6 days and 12 hours. This egg reminds you of the sea.

Clicked: Egg will die if it doesn't hatch in: 6 days and 12 hours. This egg shines brilliantly in moonlight, and is covered in red spots.

Clicked: Egg will die if it doesn't hatch in: 6 days and 12 hours. This tiny egg has crazy swirls on it.

Clicked: Egg will die if it doesn't hatch in: 6 days and 12 hours. This egg has a faintly exotic scent.

No payment necessary

NPN...

[Coast] Egg will die if it doesn't hatch in: 6 days.
[Alpine] Egg will die if it doesn't hatch in: 6 days.
[Jungle] Egg will die if it doesn't hatch in: 6 days.
[Desert] Egg will die if it doesn't hatch in: 6 days.

NPN...I clicked on all four...'cuz my little Jormungand is gonna need playmates!!!

Cute_Dragons_by_CatchShiro.jpg

Clicked all four (NPN):

Coast: Egg will die if it doesn't hatch in: 4 days and 8 hours
Alpine: Egg will die if it doesn't hatch in: 4 days and 8 hours
Jungle: Egg will die if it doesn't hatch in: 4 days and 8 hours
Desert: Egg will die if it doesn't hatch in: 4 days and 8 hours

NPN...clicked on all 4...c'mon, lil fellas...you've got less than 4 days, dammit!!!

dragon-eggs_o_570818.jpg

Coast: Hatchling will die if it doesn't grow up in: 6 days and 5 hours. Aww... It’s a cute baby dragon. It likes to play in small piles of sand.

Alpine: Hatchling will die if it doesn't grow up in: 6 days and 6 hours. Aww... It’s a cute baby dragon. It’s clear that night is its favourite time.

Jungle: Hatchling will die if it doesn't grow up in: 6 days and 8 hours. Aww... It’s a cute baby dragon. It won’t leave other dragons alone.

Desert: Hatchling will die if it doesn't grow up in: 6 days and 5 hours. Aww... It’s a cute baby dragon. It loves to chase butterflies.

Coast: Hatchling will die if it doesn't grow up in: 6 days and 5 hours. Aww... It’s a cute baby dragon. It likes to play in small piles of sand.

Alpine: Hatchling will die if it doesn't grow up in: 6 days and 6 hours. Aww... It’s a cute baby dragon. It’s clear that night is its favourite time.

Jungle: Hatchling will die if it doesn't grow up in: 6 days and 8 hours. Aww... It’s a cute baby dragon. It won’t leave other dragons alone.

Desert: Hatchling will die if it doesn't grow up in: 6 days and 5 hours. Aww... It’s a cute baby dragon. It loves to chase butterflies.
No payment, right?

Coast: Aww... It’s a cute baby dragon. It likes to play in small piles of sand.
Alpine: Aww... It’s a cute baby dragon. It’s clear that night is its favourite time.
Jungle: Aww... It’s a cute baby dragon. It won’t leave other dragons alone.
Desert: Aww... It’s a cute baby dragon. It loves to chase butterflies.

No payment necessary

NPN...clicked on all 4.

Awwww...all four have hatched, and on this day, of all days!!! Happy Mothers' Day, ~KAGE!!!

Oh. Wait.

:LOL:

All four were clicked and all four have: 4 days left to grow up.

No payment needed

All four were clicked and all four have: 2 days and 21 hours left to grow up.

No payment necessary

Clicked all four, two have grown up. NPN

Wow, those are some awesome looking dragons! :clap:

Just waiting till its an adult and they change color!

Clicked all the eggs and the awesome hatchling too!

Clicked all the eggs and the awesome hatchling too! :)

Clicked all the eggs.

Oh, the dragon that changes colors grew up today: Grew up on: Aug 05, 2015 :happydance:

Clicked all the eggs and they all say the same thing: Egg will die if it doesn't hatch in: 2 days and 3 hours

Jeez, we're running out of time here. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom