What's new
Off Topix

Off Topix is a well established general discussion forum that originally opened to the public way back in 2009! We provide a laid back atmosphere and our members are down to earth. We have a ton of content and fresh stuff is constantly being added. We cover all sorts of topics, so there's bound to be something inside to pique your interest. We welcome anyone and everyone to register & become a member of our awesome community.

The One

skinnybones4

49a593ff-9c29-469e-b8bf-21a955a57a1c.jpg

Hi Tyler! Nice to see you again, is that your book?

Yes, I'm sorry that it was just the photo of the book. I had text attached to it, but for some reason, only the photo appears. This is what the original post was supposed to say:

Hello all! I hope that you are well! It has certainly been a long time since I have been here. And this thread is the reason why.

Back in July, I felt the urge to write a story; a story that would take parts of my life experiences as well as fiction to make a new story that everyone can relate to. So after five months of writing it, and months of editing it, I have finally gotten to the point where the book is ready to be printed and proofed.

Here is the synopsis of the book:
"Eli Cooper never expected love to be this difficult. When someone from his past suddenly reappears, he can’t help but notice the attraction between the two of them. But sometimes, the people that you love may not love you back. Eli must find his way back from heartbreak, and discover a life where his love can be returned. But in order to do that, he must also face his demons, and overcome his greatest fear: Revealing his deepest secret to the world."​

What do you think? It's not ready for preorder, but once it is, I will make sure to let you know!

Nice idea for a story! Sounds like you put a lot of time and dedication into it too.

Hello Tyler and nice to see you again.

The synopsis of the book sounds very interesting and definitely a story I would like to read. Also love the cover photo.

Awesome! I will certainly have to have you read it once I publish it. If I publish it.

i'll be willing to read it as well...

just let us know when we can... :p

I'm hoping to have it out the first of the year. Pre-orders should be available by the end of the month :)

Enter Username Here said:
Can you get hard copies?

That was my question also and I hope the answer is yes. Looking forward to reading this book!

Create an account or login to post a reply

You must be a member in order to post a reply

Create an account

Create an account here on Off Topix. It's quick & easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom