What's new
Off Topix

Off Topix is a well established general discussion forum that originally opened to the public way back in 2009! We provide a laid back atmosphere and our members are down to earth. We have a ton of content and fresh stuff is constantly being added. We cover all sorts of topics, so there's bound to be something inside to pique your interest. We welcome anyone and everyone to register & become a member of our awesome community.

The Wrestling Gifs of Webster

Webster

Recovering Snark Master
Administrator

tumblr_p2zruolev01u1ljrzo1_500.gif

stone-cold-steve-austin-stomping-mudholes.gif

....stompin' mudholes and walking 'em dry since 1997....

*looks over at @PGen98* This is how @Nebulous and I settle our disagreements in the Admin Office; I just stomp mudholes and use him as the filler to dry them up with... :LOL: :LOL:

:whistles:
Dungeon Master Webby!
Sure sure... but the admin office is dead AF.

Episode 5 Wind GIF by The Simpsons
That's shocking, our two chattiest bitches and you don't have super secret chatty chats? Aww :(.

Fresh blood time? I'm sure someone could chatty bitch the forum up a bit ;)

(joking, of course)

That's shocking, our two chattiest bitches and you don't have super secret chatty chats? Aww :(.

Well private forums shouldn't be super dooper active otherwise people will accuse us of falsifying our post counts. Way back in the day someone literally went down the forum index with a calculator and added up all the posts shown to the public and accused us of copying posts in posts or spamming trash can forums to inflate our numbers. How petty.

Well private forums shouldn't be super dooper active otherwise people will accuse us of falsifying our post counts. Way back in the day someone literally went down the forum index with a calculator and added up all the posts shown to the public and accused us of copying posts in posts or spamming trash can forums to inflate our numbers. How petty.
Eh, I've been in some super active staff forums, I think there's nothing wrong with it, ultimately, but that is super petty to go down the list tallying up posts. Of course it won't add up, private forums exist for a reason and it's perfectly fine to have private chats in them.

Eh, I've been in some super active staff forums, I think there's nothing wrong with it, ultimately, but that is super petty to go down the list tallying up posts. Of course it won't add up, private forums exist for a reason and it's perfectly fine to have private chats in them.

Sure was. That same person created an identical clone to this forum, just gave it a different name. The forums were all in the same spot, forum descriptions identical, copied and pasted hundreds of our threads, etc. He was just jelly of us. :whistles:

Sure was. That same person created an identical clone to this forum, just gave it a different name. The forums were all in the same spot, forum descriptions identical, copied and pasted hundreds of our threads, etc. He was just jelly of us. :whistles:
Had that happen to me, as well! It's hilarious that they think they'll find success by copying someone else. If you don't put in the work to be unique, you'll get nowhere. Fast.

Had that happen to me, as well! It's hilarious that they think they'll find success by copying someone else. If you don't put in the work to be unique, you'll get nowhere. Fast.

Yup! They always fail 100% of the time.

stone-cold-steve-austin.gif

Jim Cornette: "He cracked Kris Kringle!"

@Webster and @PGen98 in the squared circle....
becky-lynch-stone-cold-steve-austin.gif

....but moments later.....
becky-lynch-wwe.gif

Appropriate represented by Becky Lynch...the man :D
Her take on the Austin comparisons?

--Becky: I shook hands with Steve Austin once. He was room temperature. #NicknamesMightNotBeLiteral

Damnit, I was hoping the Funkasaurus was really a 1970s dinosaur :(

Aww, my nerdy sense are tingling! I love it!
The fact that my close online bud/friend prolly knew of her way back when she was a teenager.....

hahaha man

I think iirc he didn't remember her username or anything much about her. I should ask again.

The fact that my close online bud/friend prolly knew of her way back when she was a teenager.....

hahaha man

I think iirc he didn't remember her username or anything much about her. I should ask again.
Yeah, would be amazing to think he knew her when she was just some random nerdy girl on the internet :D.

becky-lynch-ronda-rousey.gif

Enough said.

evolution-becky-lynch.gif

Raw-11-02-19-007.gif

....just think: if they were in Utah, Triple H could marry both of them.... :LOL:

Raw-11-02-19-007.gif

....just think: if they were in Utah, Triple H could marry both of them.... :LOL:
He already married the emergency life raft, but he could have a real Irish wench rather than the fake Greenwich Connecticut kind.

He already married the emergency life raft
ConsideratePartialGallinule-size_restricted.gif

That was not nice at all....to life rafts; that was an insult to life rafts!

Someone should legit walk into a ring with Stephanie and tell her, "Hey, that Sure-Grip Swedish Cow Sucking Machine came in for you," and see what happens...

Create an account or login to post a reply

You must be a member in order to post a reply

Create an account

Create an account here on Off Topix. It's quick & easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom