What's new
Off Topix

Off Topix is a well established general discussion forum that originally opened to the public way back in 2009! We provide a laid back atmosphere and our members are down to earth. We have a ton of content and fresh stuff is constantly being added. We cover all sorts of topics, so there's bound to be something inside to pique your interest. We welcome anyone and everyone to register & become a member of our awesome community.

What to do if you are in the wrong job?

nomad

Dedicated Member

If you are in the wrong job, what would you do: quit the job immediately, stay in the job no matter what, negotiate with another employer and quit the job as soon as you are hired by another employee? As far as I am concerned, I would quit the job immediately and I would not let myself be humiliated one more minute. There are things more important than money.

Stay where I am and be on a lookout for something better, then jump ship.

There are things more important than money.
Oh? As far as I know, money pays the bills, puts roof over your head, food on the table, etc. I suppose no one is forced to live like that, and is free to, say, travel the world and live off the mercy of other humans, but for the majority, money makes the world go around.

I would stay at the job until I found another one. I don't have the luxury of saying "things are more important than money" because I have bills to pay and need to keep a roof over my head.

Stay at the job until you secure something better for yourself, I’m a huge believer in starting your own business.

The internet is a wonderful place where you can sell anything from soap to designer shoes, there’s a market for anything!

Stay at the job until you secure something better for yourself, I’m a huge believer in starting your own business.

The internet is a wonderful place where you can sell anything from soap to designer shoes, there’s a market for anything!

I should get into soap carving and sell my soap figurines! :D

Don't expect me to answer your doorbell, though. :whistles:

I have a doorbell camera, 99% of the time when someone is at the door, I'll check my phone and say "nope" and wont answer it. The other 1% is people who called me first and let me know they were coming. Everyone else can just stand out there until they decide to leave.

:evillaugh:

Create an account or login to post a reply

You must be a member in order to post a reply

Create an account

Create an account here on Off Topix. It's quick & easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom