What's new
Off Topix

Off Topix is a well established general discussion forum that originally opened to the public way back in 2009! We provide a laid back atmosphere and our members are down to earth. We have a ton of content and fresh stuff is constantly being added. We cover all sorts of topics, so there's bound to be something inside to pique your interest. We welcome anyone and everyone to register & become a member of our awesome community.

Announcement 500k!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im Not No Way GIF
It's only one extra field in the database...I think...but one that'll get abused into oblivion and obliterate your storage space :D

It's only one extra field in the database...I think...but one that'll get abused into oblivion and obliterate your storage space :D

Indeed, then I'll have to get more expensive hosting. :faint:

Indeed, then I'll have to get more expensive hosting. :faint:
Yeah, it's a tradeoff, for sure. I quite like my current hosting package, but I have some attachment whores on my little forum, so I pay for a larger package than I need (no, not that kind of package, filthy mind!).

Yeah, it's a tradeoff, for sure. I quite like my current hosting package, but I have some attachment whores on my little forum, so I pay for a larger package than I need (no, not that kind of package, filthy mind!).

It's okay if you have a bigger package even if you don't need it. :halo:

My largest forum had almost 4000 members, 35,000+ posts, and over 100k media uploads. :) It is no more tho. :(

Congratulations Offtopix!

You must be doing something right. :)

I've not been here for a while and love the new look and categories!

Thank you! 🎉

Although we haven't changed anything as far as looks and categories go. We did install one new theme though. :)

That is pretty impressive how quickly the site is going. I am often amazed at how much content the help can create.
I didn't join my first forum until 2013/14.
You missed the golden age! Also unrelated, but where do you play chess online? I might be a bit delayed with my moves due to timezones and work, but I am keen to play now!

That is pretty impressive how quickly the site is going. I am often amazed at how much content the help can create.

You missed the golden age! Also unrelated, but where do you play chess online? I might be a bit delayed with my moves due to timezones and work, but I am keen to play now!
PMs.

Indeed, I have been quite impressed with how well we've been doing since relaunching in June. Shout out to all the awesome members here! :grouphug:
Shoutout to you powering through posts like it's nothing! :D

509,925 posts - 75 more posts to 510,000!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom