What's new
Off Topix

Off Topix is a well established general discussion forum that originally opened to the public way back in 2009! We provide a laid back atmosphere and our members are down to earth. We have a ton of content and fresh stuff is constantly being added. We cover all sorts of topics, so there's bound to be something inside to pique your interest. We welcome anyone and everyone to register & become a member of our awesome community.

Alright nerds, you got me ⊙◇⊙

Diana

New to Off Topix

I have been lured in by by cross site contamination and was curious about this new project. Ò◇Ó

Hello, I am Diana! <3 I run a roleplay forum (in character collaborative writing if you've never heard of it), and have been running forum communities for over 20 years now. I'm generally very shy about stepping outside of my own spaces, and haven't done so in a VERY long time. But when I catch someone being very very clever about their advertising technique, I do get curious about their projects... so here I am!

I basically just write all day and herd cats.

:w:

Glad to see you here!

Love the avatar :D

Cats are my favorite animals, I just got a kitten last weekend. :D Welcome to FA Diana!

I have been lured in by by cross site contamination and was curious about this new project. Ò◇Ó

Hello, I am Diana! <3 I run a roleplay forum (in character collaborative writing if you've never heard of it), and have been running forum communities for over 20 years now. I'm generally very shy about stepping outside of my own spaces, and haven't done so in a VERY long time. But when I catch someone being very very clever about their advertising technique, I do get curious about their projects... so here I am!

:w::w2:

Welcome! It's nice to see another cat lover here :)

Create an account or login to post a reply

You must be a member in order to post a reply

Create an account

Create an account here on Off Topix. It's quick & easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom