What's new
Off Topix

Off Topix is a well established general discussion forum that originally opened to the public way back in 2009! We provide a laid back atmosphere and our members are down to earth. We have a ton of content and fresh stuff is constantly being added. We cover all sorts of topics, so there's bound to be something inside to pique your interest. We welcome anyone and everyone to register & become a member of our awesome community.

Alternatives to crypto?

Heatman

Dedicated Member

I feel like every day I’m online I’m bombarded by crypto bros telling me that crypto is a one-way ticket to riches. I’m not against crypto investing—I am sure there is a place for it in some portfolios. But I’ve never been comfortable with that kind of volatility for my own portfolio.

What are some alternatives to crypto that can bring in similar returns? I know it’s not without risks of its own, but I’m more comfortable with leveraged ETF trading than I am with crypto trading. This AI robo advisor is pulling in comparable returns to crypto. I’ve been running it in Cautious Mode, and still seeing impressive gains.

A determined hacker, or even a bad power surge can send crypto into oblivion.

That doesn't happen with stuff like this:

1140-gold-in-a-pan.jpg

Gold or silver are good investments but, while you can get rich by working the market(buying low and selling high), it isn't meant for that. It's a source of wealth preservation or an insurance on your savings if you will. Don't let your savings depreciate in fiat currency.

A determined hacker, or even a bad power surge can send crypto into oblivion.

That doesn't happen with stuff like this:

1140-gold-in-a-pan.jpg
This is very correct. I believe that's part of the reason why some people are still very skeptical when it comes to investing in cryptocurrency. If anything goes wrong, they're going to lose everything.

Create an account or login to post a reply

You must be a member in order to post a reply

Create an account

Create an account here on Off Topix. It's quick & easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom