What's new
Off Topix

Off Topix is a well established general discussion forum that originally opened to the public way back in 2009! We provide a laid back atmosphere and our members are down to earth. We have a ton of content and fresh stuff is constantly being added. We cover all sorts of topics, so there's bound to be something inside to pique your interest. We welcome anyone and everyone to register & become a member of our awesome community.

Angry when they lose?

Randy

Aw, awww!
Thread Creator

Have you ever seen somebody get really angry when they lose?

Are you that person?

How do you feel about bad sports when it comes to gaming?

I lose a lot, never get angry about it, lol. I have seen it, though, and I just don't understand it. There's almost nothing you can lose at that's going to cause you genuine harm or hurt, so...move on!

My X.

I remember that vid, its a classic! :D

Anyway I never get mad when I lose at video games, I just say oh well, lets play again.

I remember when I was a kid one of my friends threw the game controller at the tv and cracked the TV. he was in BIG trouble!

I remember that vid, its a classic! :D

Anyway I never get mad when I lose at video games, I just say oh well, lets play again.

I remember when I was a kid one of my friends threw the game controller at the tv and cracked the TV. he was in BIG trouble!
Damn right! Those TVs were expensive AND heavy!

Exactly, I would have expected the controller to break... not the TV. Those things were tanks!
They sure were! It took a lot to break them, so I can only imagine how hard he must have thrown that controller!

Only when I watched my friends play Dragon Ball Z or Mortal Kombat on the old PS2 back in the day. They'd get so pissed off they'd either throw the controller or start hitting something to air their frustration. They didn't like to lose.

Such a fantastic show, contains all of life's answers!
Yes! ....and so does Seinfeld :p
Only when I watched my friends play Dragon Ball Z or Mortal Kombat on the old PS2 back in the day. They'd get so pissed off they'd either throw the controller or start hitting something to air their frustration. They didn't like to lose.
Loved Mortal Kombat back in the day! I remember SNES edited out all the blood from the game because it was too violent, that was lame. We played it on Sega instead.

My ex step brother used to throw controllers when he lost which makes absolutely no sense but whatever. I get frustrated not angry. I will either take a break or keep trying.

My ex step brother used to throw controllers when he lost which makes absolutely no sense but whatever. I get frustrated not angry. I will either take a break or keep trying.

I used to do that sometimes but I never broke one. Those super Nintendo controllers were indestructible back in the day :p

Create an account or login to post a reply

You must be a member in order to post a reply

Create an account

Create an account here on Off Topix. It's quick & easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom