What's new
Off Topix

Off Topix is a well established general discussion forum that originally opened to the public way back in 2009! We provide a laid back atmosphere and our members are down to earth. We have a ton of content and fresh stuff is constantly being added. We cover all sorts of topics, so there's bound to be something inside to pique your interest. We welcome anyone and everyone to register & become a member of our awesome community.

Anyone who stops learning is old

Randy

Aw, awww!
Thread Creator

Henry Ford said, "Anyone who stops learning is old, whether at twenty or eighty. Anyone who keeps learning stays young."

Do you agree?

Why?

You're never too old to stop learning, even if it's just random facts!

If you stop learning at 20 you're not old, just ignorant. :p

People are like tomatoes:
"As long as you're green you grow; but when you get ripe you begin to get rotten." :p

People are always learning. I think there's a lot of things to learn that are useful and a ton of other things that are considered very useless.

We continually learn, often without realising it, depending on our activities and the depth of our engagement. As I've grown older, and especially because I find myself sticking to the same routines, I've noticed that even when I read something, it seems harder to retain that information.:(

I have always said that you are never too old to stop learning and this very much rings true.

There is never a day that goes by where I do not say "You learn something new every day" and that is because each day you wake up and go about your day, you are always learning something.

Create an account or login to post a reply

You must be a member in order to post a reply

Create an account

Create an account here on Off Topix. It's quick & easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom