What's new
Off Topix

Off Topix is a well established general discussion forum that originally opened to the public way back in 2009! We provide a laid back atmosphere and our members are down to earth. We have a ton of content and fresh stuff is constantly being added. We cover all sorts of topics, so there's bound to be something inside to pique your interest. We welcome anyone and everyone to register & become a member of our awesome community.

are you in any pain today?

Always because chronic pain ftw.
But yeah my head tinges a bit and so does my neck.

Constant. Perks of cipro poisoning, yay. Also fractured a tooth over a week ago and the nerve is exposed, and I don't have dental, so can't afford to get it seen to. Yay...

Constant. Perks of cipro poisoning, yay. Also fractured a tooth over a week ago and the nerve is exposed, and I don't have dental, so can't afford to get it seen to. Yay...

You could try going to a dental college, they do the same work for less money because its students (supervised by a teacher) doing the work.

I had a cavity filled a couple months ago and its been sensitive in that area ever since.

You could try going to a dental college, they do the same work for less money because its students (supervised by a teacher) doing the work.
I'm on the two month waitlist, but was told not to get my hopes up.

Hope you get something figured out. :hug:

Yus. My head hurts, I'm dizzy, and my nose is a bit painful and won't stop running away from me.

I had a cavity filled a couple months ago and its been sensitive in that area ever since.
Same. I got some teeth filled last year and they were sensitive asf for a few months.

Same as yesterday but it's mostly my headache today. It's so, so bad. Why do I have to go out today. ;-;

Other than my left shoulder being completely fucked, I'm Golden right now.

Create an account or login to post a reply

You must be a member in order to post a reply

Create an account

Create an account here on Off Topix. It's quick & easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom