What's new
Off Topix

Off Topix is a well established general discussion forum that originally opened to the public way back in 2009! We provide a laid back atmosphere and our members are down to earth. We have a ton of content and fresh stuff is constantly being added. We cover all sorts of topics, so there's bound to be something inside to pique your interest. We welcome anyone and everyone to register & become a member of our awesome community.

BOFURI: I Don't Want to Get Hurt, so I'll Max Out My Defense.

TwitchisMental

The best offense is a great defense, and for VRMMO gamer Kaede Honjo, her defense is the best. Under her alias Maple, she and her guild journey through NewWorld Online gaining friends and foes through new battle-filled quests. All those skill points, new defensive techniques, and no pain—Maple can’t be stopped!

Has anyone here watched this Anime? It is a pretty funny not so serious anime. Even if your not big into Anime, you will probably like this one :).

Last edited:
No. I've never heard of it until you posted about it. I used to watch anime non stop when I was a teen. There's still a lot of stuff then and now that I haven't heard of.

No. I've never heard of it until you posted about it. I used to watch anime non stop when I was a teen. There's still a lot of stuff then and now that I haven't heard of.
Well there is never a bad time to start watching again haha XD. Borfuri would be an easy one to watch and get your feet wet in anime again :D.

I have not seen it but it looks cool. :punk:

Create an account or login to post a reply

You must be a member in order to post a reply

Create an account

Create an account here on Off Topix. It's quick & easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom