What's new
Off Topix

Off Topix is a well established general discussion forum that originally opened to the public way back in 2009! We provide a laid back atmosphere and our members are down to earth. We have a ton of content and fresh stuff is constantly being added. We cover all sorts of topics, so there's bound to be something inside to pique your interest. We welcome anyone and everyone to register & become a member of our awesome community.

Bothering You

Jazzy

Waiting....
Elite Member
Retired Admin

What's bothering you right now?

Not sleeping enough and being switched to morning shift for the next week or two with very little notice.

I like morning shift, I just need more warning so I can get my sleep schedule in order. :sleeping:

It's extremely petty, but whenever I watch a ton of anime, I get really depressed and sad, especially after I finish a series like I did last night...

So right now, I'm just wallowing in self-pitty asking myself why I can't be in an anime. :p

EDIT: Obsessed much?

It's extremely petty, but whenever I watch a ton of anime, I get really depressed and sad, especially after I finish a series like I did last night...

So right now, I'm just wallowing in self-pitty asking myself why I can't be in an anime. :p

EDIT: Obsessed much?

I hate when a show I love is done (forever or just for the season). I feel empty afterwards, searching for another show to fill the void. :p

I hate when a show I love is done (forever or just for the season). I feel empty afterwards, searching for another show to fill the void. :p
Exactly! Which is a horrible cycle for me, because I just find another anime that I fall in love with, then get sad. I'm just condemning myself to sadness. :LOL:

A lot of stress due to an unknown reason.

Being totally ignored by someone I care about. I've even lost sleep thinking something bad might have happened to them. Wish I knew the reason I'm being ignored but I doubt that will ever happen. :(

Being totally ignored by someone I care about. I've even lost sleep thinking something bad might have happened to them. Wish I knew the reason I'm being ignored but I doubt that will ever happen. :(

I absolutely hate this when it happens. I was in a relationship for about three years and I swear it was so hard for her to use a phone just to tell me what was up and everything's okay. It was so stressful. :(

I absolutely hate this when it happens. I was in a relationship for about three years and I swear it was so hard for her to use a phone just to tell me what was up and everything's okay. It was so stressful. :(
Sorry you went through this. It's not only stressful (IMO) it's also a very hurtful thing to do to anyone.

Sorry you went through this. It's not only stressful (IMO) it's also a very hurtful thing to do to anyone.
Me too with one specific friend from high school. We met in 2009 and the last time he messaged me was ten months ago.

What's bothering me right now is this slow dial up connection I'm on. Ugh, it's taking forever to post today.

It's a REALLY slow day at my job today and the hours seem to be taking a week to pass.... :sleep: :sleep: :sleep:

Nothing..Maybe some one can give me some thing to bother about :LOL:

Right now I have a huge tree that the wind last night toppled over onto the back lawn. It's too big and heavy to try and drag it to the woods. It looks ugly and what's bothering me is the tree service doesn't have a clue as to when they might be able to come and take care of it. Oh well, I'll just close the blind so I don't have to look at it. :LOL:

Two white doves showed up on my property Tuesday. They flew away but came back again yesterday. While at the store, I saw a business card that read: White Doves Forever. The card had a local number so I called to ask if they were missing two white doves. The woman who answered the phone said her husband would call me later that evening. I have called twice now and no call back. These doves are not wild and I am afraid predators will kill them. My plan now is if they come back, I am going to try and get them. If I do, they are mine since the bastard that owns them doesn't seem to even care they are out and about.

My boyfriend told me to tell him when I felt like he was getting fat... well today was that day I felt that way and when I told him he got really offended and angry... Maybe I should have just let him be fat! :(

People bother me at the moment.

They bother me in how blind they are, unless it's about them. Then they expect others to care.

I feel like a nobody to my best friend .-.

My boyfriend told me to tell him when I felt like he was getting fat... well today was that day I felt that way and when I told him he got really offended and angry... Maybe I should have just let him be fat! :(

Telling someone they're fat is pretty offensive (even if they want to be told that).... How did you tell him, like, how did you word it?

Woke up with a nasty sinus headache. :(

The same shit from last year just happened on another course.

It's April 24th and it's freezing cold. Only 35 degrees and we had snow overnight. :cry:

My computer is running kind of slow today.

One of my classmates hasn't responded to a project-related question.

Bothering me? I have a doctors appointment coming up that I'm nervous about.

I am hungry and I should really go do something about it. lol

The medication I'm taking to treat my pain is also causing irritating side effects.

Create an account or login to post a reply

You must be a member in order to post a reply

Create an account

Create an account here on Off Topix. It's quick & easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom