What's new
Off Topix

Off Topix is a well established general discussion forum that originally opened to the public way back in 2009! We provide a laid back atmosphere and our members are down to earth. We have a ton of content and fresh stuff is constantly being added. We cover all sorts of topics, so there's bound to be something inside to pique your interest. We welcome anyone and everyone to register & become a member of our awesome community.

Cadet Senkusha Reporting in!

Senkusha

Hi everybody!

I just wanted to pop in here and introduce myself really quick! I've already got a bunch of stuff in my Profile, so I'll cut to the chase.

I'm an older lady. I'm an Otaka (devoted anime lover) and my favorite genres are magical girl, science fiction, and romantic comedy. I'm a bit of a geek -- I like poking around computers, and learning new software. I dabble in game design (I'm making my own MMORPG -- It'll probably be done in like 30 years!)

I also adore table top role playing. But since I have no steady time to get out and actually meet real living people, let alone set aside a block of time every week, I created my own forum to facilitate with my role playing desires. And since I couldn't find a site specifically dedicated towards anime role playing, I created one! I have a very large collection of role playing books -- that I may never actually read -- I just seem to collect them. Perhaps someday when I make some friends with other people whom also enjoy role playing in the anime style, I'll actually learn a thing or two from them.

Anyway, I've rambled on quite a bit. Talk to you soon! Ja ne!

:w:

Glad to see you here!

Welcome!

Hi everybody!

I just wanted to pop in here and introduce myself really quick! I've already got a bunch of stuff in my Profile, so I'll cut to the chase.

I'm an older lady. I'm an Otaka (devoted anime lover) and my favorite genres are magical girl, science fiction, and romantic comedy. I'm a bit of a geek -- I like poking around computers, and learning new software. I dabble in game design (I'm making my own MMORPG -- It'll probably be done in like 30 years!)

I also adore table top role playing. But since I have no steady time to get out and actually meet real living people, let alone set aside a block of time every week, I created my own forum to facilitate with my role playing desires. And since I couldn't find a site specifically dedicated towards anime role playing, I created one! I have a very large collection of role playing books -- that I may never actually read -- I just seem to collect them. Perhaps someday when I make some friends with other people whom also enjoy role playing in the anime style, I'll actually learn a thing or two from them.

Anyway, I've rambled on quite a bit. Talk to you soon! Ja ne!
Welcome my friend! It's good to have you here with us :)

Create an account or login to post a reply

You must be a member in order to post a reply

Create an account

Create an account here on Off Topix. It's quick & easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom