What's new
Off Topix

Off Topix is a well established general discussion forum that originally opened to the public way back in 2009! We provide a laid back atmosphere and our members are down to earth. We have a ton of content and fresh stuff is constantly being added. We cover all sorts of topics, so there's bound to be something inside to pique your interest. We welcome anyone and everyone to register & become a member of our awesome community.

Currently the biggest problem

Jazzy

Waiting....
Elite Member
Retired Admin

What is currently the biggest problem in your life?

Struggling with trust issues. It's been going on since early last year.

Pain, shakes and fatigue.

whisselleJ said:
currently the biggest problem in my life is that im nearing the end of my pregnancy, and my S/O has been having an online relationship with another woman, he met off of this forum.

I have to say that I can relate and I think something needs to be done. I wouldn't like it if that was being done to me. I'd take that up with the staff members and see if anything can be done.

Existing is my biggest problem.

whisselleJ said:
currently the biggest problem in my life is that im nearing the end of my pregnancy, and my S/O has been having an online relationship with another woman, he met off of this forum.

Since this is your first post, 

I'd like to say welcome! :w2:

You can make an intro post here: http://offtopix.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=15
(If you want to, it's totally optional)

Congrats on the new baby! 
....and sorry to hear about  your S/O having an online relationship with someone here.  

whisselleJ said:

Drop his ass and get him for all he's worth. You don't need to be with trash like that who disrespects you.

Trying to figure out why someone is ignoring me. :(

Honestly?
College haha XD I am a computer science major and let me tell you it's not where near as easy as I originally assumed it was hahah

I also suffer from PTSD... but that is neither here nor there.

Stress and mostly because I don't have a group for an upcoming project.

Have fun with that haha XD stupid C++

As of right now, school. End of the year is here and I gotta get to work on those grades.

lossing my cat she passed away 3 weeks ago today

lossing my cat she passed away 3 weeks ago today

My current biggest problem is trying to get rid of some credit card debt.

Create an account or login to post a reply

You must be a member in order to post a reply

Create an account

Create an account here on Off Topix. It's quick & easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom