What's new
Off Topix

Off Topix is a well established general discussion forum that originally opened to the public way back in 2009! We provide a laid back atmosphere and our members are down to earth. We have a ton of content and fresh stuff is constantly being added. We cover all sorts of topics, so there's bound to be something inside to pique your interest. We welcome anyone and everyone to register & become a member of our awesome community.

Do you have a PlayStation 5?

MrDawn

Whistle in the Dark

Have you went out and bought a PS5 yet? If yes, do you like it?

Yes. I do. I wish it had more storage like my Series X though. I usually keep the game I'm playing as the only one then once I'm finished I send my data online and delete the game. I guess sooner or later unless they just jump to the next console, they will probably downsize with more storage. Something like a PS4 pro maybe.

i do not own Ps5, idk if i do plain to own one, I do struggle to get myself to play Ps console but i always had issue to get comfy with the controller :/

I do yes, with upgraded storage. I only tend to play my PS5 for the exclusives though. My multi-platform games are usually on the Xbox (so Call of Duty, etc) I would say the PS5 is a decent console, but I don't trust Sony with any vital information, they just got hacked for the 3rd time the other day, 3rd time since 2011......... I've had friends switch to Xbox over this.

It's a good system, just be careful with what information you let Sony have (I recommend buying prepaid PSN cards vs putting your debit or credit card on file, for example.)

I and my brother share a PS4, not sure if we'll be upgrading anytime soon. I doubt my brother will spend the money on a PS5 and I don't have that type of money to be spending at this time. I'm fine sticking with a PS4 until it starts to become severely outdated.

Yes! I love PlayStation and I love my PlayStation 5. I only play in the winter months though when it's dark and cold outside.

I do not, I still don't even have an Xbox Series console and that is my preferred console.

Mine too. I got mine mainly because I like Bethesda and since Microsoft owns them now, a lot of their games are going to be exclusive to the console with Starfield being the first one.

Yeah - the first console I bought of the newest generation was the Xbox Series S and then, I bought the PlayStation 5 as soon as it become available.

It's funny, really. Xbox Series S is a weaker version of the Series X, and yet, I find myself playing it more than I do the PlayStation 5.

I don't have one, we do have a PS4 though. Maybe we'll have a PS5 by the time PS6 comes out :p

yes i do have a PS5, its amazing i loved the games but i dislike the price for PSPlus to go up so i switched to PC cause everything is free and the games on steam always have sales and everything. i still play my ps5 sometimes when theres a good PVE game release

I don't have one, we do have a PS4 though. Maybe we'll have a PS5 by the time PS6 comes out :p
The sucky part is if the console breaks, good luck finding a place that will fix it. Sony is making it to where you have to mail it in to them for repairs. A local gaming store that does console repair advised me to wait on getting one because it's common for them to crash and certain parts only Sony has.

I treated myself to a PS5 in July 2021, and shamefully I've hardly played on it.. 😖

I still own my PS3 and PS4 consoles, and have about 900 games to try and work my way through! I know that realistically I'm not going to be able to play them all, especially with other commitments requiring my time and attention!

I do and I am currently playing FFVII Rebirth on it.

No, I don't... the last console I got was a second-hand Dreamcast back in 2002 :p .
Slightly off-topic, but are you a PC gamer then - or do you just not tend to game so much at all anymore?

I do yes, with upgraded storage. I only tend to play my PS5 for the exclusives though. My multi-platform games are usually on the Xbox (so Call of Duty, etc) I would say the PS5 is a decent console, but I don't trust Sony with any vital information, they just got hacked for the 3rd time the other day, 3rd time since 2011......... I've had friends switch to Xbox over this.

It's a good system, just be careful with what information you let Sony have (I recommend buying prepaid PSN cards vs putting your debit or credit card on file, for example.)
You shouldn't trust anyone with your information, even Microsoft has been hacked, but look at Equifax. They have everyone's credit score and hacked. I use a virtual debit card with them.

That aside, I do have a PS5. I don't have as much time to play it as I'd like though.

I do have one, but I also have a Xbox and a Switch. Tend to spend my time on all 3.

The only playstation console I've ever had is my PS3. It's backwards compatible at least so I can play PS1 and PS2 games but... It's my first and only one. Consoles are expensive. xD

The only playstation console I've ever had is my PS3. It's backwards compatible at least so I can play PS1 and PS2 games but... It's my first and only one. Consoles are expensive. xD
Do you still play your ps3?

Create an account or login to post a reply

You must be a member in order to post a reply

Create an account

Create an account here on Off Topix. It's quick & easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom