Do you use sunblock?

#Counting..
#Counting..
#Counting..
#Counting..
Countdown to Thanksgiving day 2024!  
No cause I try to tan as much as possible. Im a white boy who never does lol.

When I was younger and spent lots of time in the pool, put on suntan lotion.

Now I am inside 24/7 lol.

Reactions: Nebulous
I'm a redhead...I explode if I don't have lotion handy on the hot days.

No because I have no interest in tanning and can't tan anyway.

Only occasionally. When I'm out on a hot day in summer, I will - but, that only happens a few times a year!

I’m all about that SPF life! I used to chase the tan, but now I’m more about protecting my skin. You know, gotta keep it healthy and all. Plus, I don’t fancy turning into a lobster. 🦞

Reactions: Nebulous and Jewel
I've never used sunscreen before, but now I'm trying to incorporate it into my routine. Unfortunately, about 90% of the time, I can't use it because I've been experiencing a lot of skin problems. Many products irritate my skin and make it worse. While I've dealt with some skin issues over the past few years, it's become more complicated now. I even struggle to use sunscreen due to these challenges.

Typically I don't bother, if you can manage to keep moving and take regular breaks out of the sun (at least for me) then there isn't usually an issue.

I have to or I will get burned. But I burn my eyes with it instead.

I hate the lotion sunblock, too much work. When I have the spray sunblock I just spray myself and go. Easy peezy. I have a couple cans right now, I spray myself before usually before going on a long walk with the dogs.

Create an account or login to post a reply

You must be a member in order to post a reply

Create an account

Create an account here on Off Topix. It's quick & easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.