What's new
Off Topix

Off Topix is a well established general discussion forum that originally opened to the public way back in 2009! We provide a laid back atmosphere and our members are down to earth. We have a ton of content and fresh stuff is constantly being added. We cover all sorts of topics, so there's bound to be something inside to pique your interest. We welcome anyone and everyone to register & become a member of our awesome community.

Do you "window shop" online?

Dead2009

Off Topix Veteran
MOTM

If you're unsure with what "window shopping" is, you're essentially just browsing stores for potential purchases. That being said, have you ever found yourself doing it online? I can browse Amazon for hours and not buy anything lol.

Sometimes when there's something advertised that I want.

If you're unsure with what "window shopping" is, you're essentially just browsing stores for potential purchases. That being said, have you ever found yourself doing it online? I can browse Amazon for hours and not buy anything lol.

Oh, I thought you meant shopping for:

install-innovation-installation.jpg

Yes to stay updated on what's new and to compare prices:)

Yes. :D Not only Amazon, but smaller, independent businesses as well to compare prices and details of features.

I'd say 90% of my online shopping is just browsing. I actually do a lot of shopping online but most of the time I'm just checking out availability and/or prices.

I used to keep a ton of bookmarks from window shopping online. I still do it sometimes, for fun- but I don't really keep track of it as well as I used to.

Always. I'm broke, so window shopping is all I can ever afford to do :D
You can learn so much that way; besides keeping up with pricing trends. :cool:

Yeah. I like to compare prices before I decide to buy something.

All the time. Which tend to not always be good. Often I cave and buy stuff. XD

All the time. I am always looking on amazon and other places for stuff that I don't actually order. :p

Create an account or login to post a reply

You must be a member in order to post a reply

Create an account

Create an account here on Off Topix. It's quick & easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom