What's new
Off Topix

Off Topix is a well established general discussion forum that originally opened to the public way back in 2009! We provide a laid back atmosphere and our members are down to earth. We have a ton of content and fresh stuff is constantly being added. We cover all sorts of topics, so there's bound to be something inside to pique your interest. We welcome anyone and everyone to register & become a member of our awesome community.

Don Cherry, the Man of a Thousand Jackets...

Webster

Retired Snark Master
Administrator

Fig11-759x500.png

Oh man, I used to love watching Coach's Corner. I found his fashion choices very entertaining. I was really bummed when they fired him, although in a strange twist of fate, I've found that I haven't really missed him since he's been gone.

Oh man, I used to love watching Coach's Corner. I found his fashion choices very entertaining. I was really bummed when they fired him, although in a strange twist of fate, I've found that I haven't really missed him since he's been gone.
I'm still pissed at him over calling my beloved Carolina Hurricanes "a bunch of jerks" 'cause they were having fun on the ice.....

Did you know coaches corner began it was about the same time as the influx of european players. Fro many years you could expect him to whine about them on most episodes.

"In 1989, he referred to Finnish-born Winnipeg Jets assistant coach Alpo Suhonen as "some kind of dog food", triggering the threat of a lawsuit from Jets owner Barry Shenkarow"

Did you know coaches corner began it was about the same time as the influx of european players. Fro many years you could expect him to whine about them on most episodes.

"In 1989, he referred to Finnish-born Winnipeg Jets assistant coach Alpo Suhonen as "some kind of dog food", triggering the threat of a lawsuit from Jets owner Barry Shenkarow"

He certainly was a special kind of intolerant.

Create an account or login to post a reply

You must be a member in order to post a reply

Create an account

Create an account here on Off Topix. It's quick & easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom