What's new
Off Topix

Off Topix is a well established general discussion forum that originally opened to the public way back in 2009! We provide a laid back atmosphere and our members are down to earth. We have a ton of content and fresh stuff is constantly being added. We cover all sorts of topics, so there's bound to be something inside to pique your interest. We welcome anyone and everyone to register & become a member of our awesome community.

Edible Arrangements

Nebulous

Maintenance Man
Administrator
Founder

Personally, I would never want to recieve one as a present and I would never ever give one.

I think they are pretty stupid, to be honest D;

I love fruit. I'd rather have one of those than flowers or chocs.

Alien said:
I love fruit. I'd rather have one of those than flowers or chocs.

Same here. Im a guy though so I probably wouldnt get those in the 1st place.
tongue.gif

That's a good idea for something to get a guy I suppose, if you dont feel comfortable giving flowers or chocs. Though it would be useless for my man as he doesnt like fruit
laugh.gif

I sent one of these to a family member who lives hundreds of miles away not too long ago. I ordered on their website and plugged the family member's address into the delivery address and they got it. Easy peezy. No temptation to eat it that way. :p

I've always preferred edible arrangements like these over flowers... But that's because i don't understand the appeal of flowers as much as most. Everyone I know that pushes flowers as a gift point out it's because they "smell good", forgetting "this person has congenital anosmia and can't tell the difference between a rose and a skunk". Fruit arrangements are nice in that you can eat them and enjoy their taste even without scents involved. :)

I sent one of these to a family member who lives hundreds of miles away not too long ago. I ordered on their website and plugged the family member's address into the delivery address and they got it. Easy peezy. No temptation to eat it that way. :p
I would still eat it....send one to myself.

I've always preferred edible arrangements like these over flowers... But that's because i don't understand the appeal of flowers as much as most. Everyone I know that pushes flowers as a gift point out it's because they "smell good", forgetting "this person has congenital anosmia and can't tell the difference between a rose and a skunk". Fruit arrangements are nice in that you can eat them and enjoy their taste even without scents involved. :)
agreed
I would still eat it....send one to myself.
Lol. Good point :D

i would consider it, although i think it’s overall a bit pricey unless you live far away from someone or maybe if it’s for a big occasion :/ just IMO.

but still it is probably on par with the worth of the service i guess, i just can’t resist fruit and would mainly be wondering if it’s going to waste like flowers as gifts do a lot of the time? fruit is just one of those things that’s gotta be eaten sooner rather than later.. but i think it would be fun to make your own arrangement and probably would be more cost effective because you can gift one and have the rest of the fruit for yourself lol

Think About It GIF by Identity

Create an account or login to post a reply

You must be a member in order to post a reply

Create an account

Create an account here on Off Topix. It's quick & easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom