What's new
Off Topix

Off Topix is a well established general discussion forum that originally opened to the public way back in 2009! We provide a laid back atmosphere and our members are down to earth. We have a ton of content and fresh stuff is constantly being added. We cover all sorts of topics, so there's bound to be something inside to pique your interest. We welcome anyone and everyone to register & become a member of our awesome community.

F2P vs Cheap Games - Which Do You Prefer?

kensonplays

Off Topix Novice

I personally prefer F2P games, as long as the microtransactions don't give them an advantage. I'm fine with cosmetics only. But if they give you an advantage over other players, I'll stop playing you! One exception: Warframe. Since its co-op and its pvp mode has almost no players haha.

Cheap games meaning $30 or less, I guess. Which do you prefer between the two? They both have their merits. One is more affordable for everyone. One is more affordable by less, but more affordable than those $60-70+ games that are coming out lately.

I don't play free to play games but I will buy games that are on bargain, if it's something I like. But usually what I want costs around $60+ which I'm going to spend, again, if it's a game I'm looking forward to.

I’m with @kensonplays on the F2P games, especially when they’re done right without pay-to-win elements. It’s all about the fun without breaking the bank, right? 😄

But I totally get the appeal of splurging on a game you’re really excited about. Nothing beats the anticipation of a new release you’ve been eyeing for months.

Depends on the game, to be honest. If it's nothing that excites me im not gonna play the free or the cheap games.

Create an account or login to post a reply

You must be a member in order to post a reply

Create an account

Create an account here on Off Topix. It's quick & easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom