What's new
Off Topix

Off Topix is a well established general discussion forum that originally opened to the public way back in 2009! We provide a laid back atmosphere and our members are down to earth. We have a ton of content and fresh stuff is constantly being added. We cover all sorts of topics, so there's bound to be something inside to pique your interest. We welcome anyone and everyone to register & become a member of our awesome community.

Favorite Items Off The Fast Food Menu

Dead2009

Off Topix Veteran
MOTM

If you eat fast food, essentially what is your go to every time you do? I will be posting links to each place too just in case everyone forgot lol

Burger King: Whopper, their fries
Taco Bell: Crunchwrap, mexican pizza
McDonalds: Big Mac, their fries
Wendy's: Frosty

I do go to Burger King once in a while. I like their breakfast croissant with double sausage, egg and cheese.
I will get a double whopper if I'm out doing stuff and need lunch, with onion rings if they have them.

I haven't been to a McD's in probably twenty years, same with Wendy's.

There is a Taco Bell nearby and about every three months or so we'll pick up something from there and take it with us.

I couldn't tell you the last time I bought a soft drink anywhere.

I couldn't tell you the last time I bought a soft drink anywhere.
Soft drinks, at fast food or dining in, are a total ripoff!! :rolleyes:

-------------------------
Taco Bell - Burrito Supreme
"Whenever you think of burritos, you probably think of the Burrito Supreme®. With seasoned beef, refried beans, red sauce, lettuce, real cheddar cheese, diced onions, tomatoes, and reduced fat sour cream this is the most iconic and immediately recognizable burrito. The thing is, that’s not by accident. SUPREME, that’s a pretty powerful title. The kind of thing a burrito dictator might call itself if it was going for a political power grab in a previously democratic burrito republic."

Burger King: double cheeseburger
Taco Bell: chicken quesadilla
McDonalds: spicy nuggets
Wendy's: baconator

Taco Bell - Burrito Supreme
"Whenever you think of burritos, you probably think of the Burrito Supreme®. With seasoned beef, refried beans, red sauce, lettuce, real cheddar cheese, diced onions, tomatoes, and reduced fat sour cream this is the most iconic and immediately recognizable burrito. The thing is, that’s not by accident. SUPREME, that’s a pretty powerful title. The kind of thing a burrito dictator might call itself if it was going for a political power grab in a previously democratic burrito republic."
UPDATE:
I ordered a Burrito Supreme last week. I hope that it's just our local yokels that don't have a clue how to build a burrito; but maybe it's Taco Bell's new & improved recipe. But no matter what the reason, this was a REALLY bad mistake; the thing was pure slop & in no way resembled the old-tyme Burrito Supreme or the pictures on their website.
Soggy, tough tortilla, soupy wet beans, all of the ingredients just mushed up together & wadded up into a square.
Just UGH!
Of course we had ordered this to go, so by the time we got home with the order I'd missed my chance to go Karen at the employees there. :ROFLMAO:

Mcdonalds: Fish Filet or Bacon Mcdouble
Burger King: Chicken Jr or Original Chicken Sandwich
taco bell: grilled cheese burrito or steak quesadillas
wendy’s: baconator

If you eat fast food, essentially what is your go to every time you do?
McDonald's: Deluxe Crispy Chicken and either McChicken/Hamburger sandwich w/fries
Burger King: Whopper w/fries
Wendy's: Classic or Spicy Chicken sandwich or (during College football season) a Carolina Classic (burger w//chili & slaw)
Hardee's: Famous star burger or Hand-breaded chicken sandwich
Cook Out: Cook Out style burger (chili, slaw, mustard & onion)

Create an account or login to post a reply

You must be a member in order to post a reply

Create an account

Create an account here on Off Topix. It's quick & easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom