What's new
Off Topix

Off Topix is a well established general discussion forum that originally opened to the public way back in 2009! We provide a laid back atmosphere and our members are down to earth. We have a ton of content and fresh stuff is constantly being added. We cover all sorts of topics, so there's bound to be something inside to pique your interest. We welcome anyone and everyone to register & become a member of our awesome community.

Forum Ghost Universe

Fait

Gold Member
Elite Member

Hey everyone,
Due to personal issues, I had a little break (hope people do understand)

I am now back to forums and with EGMTopics which I plan to keep with the long haul, We found a theme we like and heavily customized it to our liking,
I believe I've outdone myself, of course, this is just my opinion and other people's opinions matter more when it comes to our services and look so please let us know what you think and any changes that can be done to better the site :D

We appreciate everyone who checks it out :)

Last edited:
All the best and good luck :)
Noticed there is no link to your forum?

All the best and good luck :)
Noticed there is no link to your forum?
Just added it now and thank you! :)
my apologies

Just got an Email this morning that I am required to remove the theme I had because now they want to start charging for it, unfair but we figure out a solution..

Update; the conflict has been resolved :D

Thank you for sharing your forum with us! Hope it does amazing! :)

St Patricks Day Good Luck GIF by Jess Stempel

Apple fake?

interesting, i'm gonna have a look at this :D

Look like a nice site! Added to my list to join!

Thank you :)
That my cousins idea that i let him do :p
Here's to your forum being a success! I've always enjoyed the Question of the Day! :)
haha, that's me right here @Fait and thank you so much @ZandraJoi just knew it'll be so cool to have something that ill do something small to keep the site entertaining and fun and still yet haven't gave up on it since i knew it'll eventually pick up as the time is right, even thought we had disrespectful people trying to stop me but i haven't listened to what they gotta say.

again thank you for liking the QOTD (the Question of the Day!) , glad you liked it:grin::jumpy::bouncy:

haha, that's me right here @Fait and thank you so much @ZandraJoi just knew it'll be so cool to have something that ill do something small to keep the site entertaining and fun and still yet haven't gave up on it since i knew it'll eventually pick up as the time is right, even thought we had disrespectful people trying to stop me but i haven't listened to what they gotta say.

again thank you for liking the QOTD (the Question of the Day!) , glad you liked it:grin::jumpy::bouncy:
we've only got more to come too :)

Create an account or login to post a reply

You must be a member in order to post a reply

Create an account

Create an account here on Off Topix. It's quick & easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom