Hey there!

prophet

Elite Member
Elite Member

Hey! I haven't had much of a chance to touch forums in a few months and had received a message from someone on discord with the link here. My wife recently gave birth to my beautiful daughter and I haven't had as much time lately. I've been making graphics for at least 12-13 years on and off and go by prophet/Elijah. Looking forward to meeting some familiar faces. :D

Reactions: Nebulous
I fixed your signature by the way. The link wasn't working correctly :)

Hey! I haven't had much of a chance to touch forums in a few months and had received a message from someone on discord with the link here. My wife recently gave birth to my beautiful daughter and I haven't had as much time lately. I've been making graphics for at least 12-13 years on and off and go by prophet/Elijah. Looking forward to meeting some familiar faces. :D
Welcome! Congrats on the baby too!

:w3:

Welcome! & congratulations to you :)

Create an account or login to post a reply

You must be a member in order to post a reply

Create an account

Create an account here on Off Topix. It's quick & easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.