What's new
Off Topix

Off Topix is a well established general discussion forum that originally opened to the public way back in 2009! We provide a laid back atmosphere and our members are down to earth. We have a ton of content and fresh stuff is constantly being added. We cover all sorts of topics, so there's bound to be something inside to pique your interest. We welcome anyone and everyone to register & become a member of our awesome community.

Hi there!

Melcharge

New to Off Topix

I found a link to this forum and I thought it looked nice, so I joined. :)

My name is Melanie, and I am 30 years old. I love books, writing, tea, music, and Pokémon. I currently live in Michigan, and I've lived here since summer 2005. I love the old web and forums, and I often like to read books and/or websites and listen to music while I post. I joined my first forum in summer 2004.

It's nice to be here!

My name is Melanie, and I am 30 years old. I love books, writing, tea, music, and Pokémon. I currently live in Michigan, and I've lived here since summer 2005. I love the old web and forums, and I often like to read books and/or websites and listen to music while I post. I joined my first forum in summer 2004.

It's nice to be here!

:w: Glad you joined us! :dance:

@Melcharge

Welcome to the forum; so glad you're here!!

It's nice to be here!
Welcome! Nice to see another from Michigan here! What kind of tea do you like to drink? :)

Welcome. :)

welcome GIF

Sorry I took forever to reply to this, stuff happened. But thanks to everyone who welcomed me! :)

Also:

Welcome to OT - you seem to be getting around everywhere :D !

Do I know you as Melanie from TCH too :p ?
Yes, that's me!

Welcome! Nice to see another from Michigan here! What kind of tea do you like to drink? :)
Thanks! I love almost all types of tea I've tried -- which is many -- but I like loose leaf tea the best, especially fruity herbal teas and "dessert" rooibos tea. My favorite tea is a loose leaf one called "Carrot Cake Rooibos" that I found in a local tea shop.

Thanks! I love almost all types of tea I've tried -- which is many -- but I like loose leaf tea the best, especially fruity herbal teas and "dessert" rooibos tea. My favorite tea is a loose leaf one called "Carrot Cake Rooibos" that I found in a local tea shop.
I prefer loose tea. I like red raspberry leaf but when I'm at my parents, she makes rooibos which is a close second. :)

Create an account or login to post a reply

You must be a member in order to post a reply

Create an account

Create an account here on Off Topix. It's quick & easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom