What's new
Off Topix

Off Topix is a well established general discussion forum that originally opened to the public way back in 2009! We provide a laid back atmosphere and our members are down to earth. We have a ton of content and fresh stuff is constantly being added. We cover all sorts of topics, so there's bound to be something inside to pique your interest. We welcome anyone and everyone to register & become a member of our awesome community.

How are you feeling today?

Princess

Gold Member
Elite Member
Retired Admin

how are you feeling today? I am so down as my uncle got hurt seriously yesteday in an accident. He has just experienced an operation

A little bit down as today is the second anniversary of my mum's passing.
sad.gif

Kasynlie said:
sad.gif

Sorry to hear that.
friends.gif

I lost my mom 2 years ago on August 1st. My birthday was on the 30th of July, we were having a bbq when someone mentioned that my mom had died two years ago today and it depressed everyone. I remembered and stopped by my mom's grave that morning but I tried not to think about it and enjoy the day.

I visited her grave on Saturday. I've just kept myself occupied today playing poker and photoshopping lol.

Horrible actually. I'm on some tablets from the doctor and the side affects are a headache, dizziness and nausea.
sad.gif

Nah, sorry just can't do it!
laugh.gif
Oops! Puked all over ya! Definitely don't envy ya now!
laugh.gif

Very happy as I got my new iPod in the post today.
biggrin.gif

~ 'cos we are living in a material world, and I am a material gurl ~

Kasynlie said:
sad.gif

Buddy i am very sorry for just. I know such feeling. my mum almos left us 3-month ago as she was got hurt badly in an accident. Fortunately, she is recovering well

I'm feeling fine, a little thirsty though.

Rapunzel said:
Nah, sorry just can't do it!
laugh.gif
Oops! Puked all over ya! Definitely don't envy ya now!
laugh.gif
So glad I'm immaterial
tongue.gif

(Yes, I know what I just said...)

Evil Eye said:
]So glad I'm immaterial
tongue.gif

(Yes, I know what I just said...)

That's wishful thinking. You need hands to type with and a head to think with.

Consider yourself puked upon.
tongue.gif
biggrin.gif

I still feel ruff.
ertewtewrt.gif

Aw I lost my best friend November 28 2009 they found him shot through the head in his barracks room. I knew him for eight years... but today i am feeling ok just anohther day you know?

Not so well, just now my colleague told me i have lots work not to do. so todat I am going to be very busy, so terrible!

I'm alright, but rather annoyed at myself for sleeping in again.

Rapunzel said:
I feel weird.

Is that medicine still giving you problems?
dontknow.gif

The Dragon Master said:
I'm happy
clap.gif
I have a day of and my new books coming
biggrin.gif

I'm glad you're happy and good for you!
clap.gif

Jazzy said:

[quote name='The Dragon Master']I'm happy
clap.gif
I have a day of and my new books coming
biggrin.gif

I'm glad you're happy and good for you!
clap.gif
[/quote]

Thanks
happy.gif

Jazzy said:
[quote name='Rapunzel']I feel weird.

dontknow.gif

[/quote]

Yes. I've stopped taking it but it's taking a while to get out of my system.
sad.gif

The nurse said I must be allergic to one of the ingredients, which is weird because I've never been allergic to anything in my life. Hopefully it'll begone soon cos I feel really woozy and weird.
frustrated.gif

Rapunzel said:
[quote name='Jazzy'][quote name='Rapunzel']I feel weird.

dontknow.gif

[/quote]

Yes. I've stopped taking it but it's taking a while to get out of my system.
sad.gif

The nurse said I must be allergic to one of the ingredients, which is weird because I've never been allergic to anything in my life. Hopefully it'll begone soon cos I feel really woozy and weird.
frustrated.gif
[/quote]

I went through the same thing when my doctor decided to change my allergy medicine. I didn't realise it was a different medication so I started taking it. After a few hours of taking the first pill, I felt like I was going to pass out and puke all over. I immediately called the doctor and told him what was happening. The stupid arse said it's going to take awhile for your body to adjust to this NEW medicine. I was like what NEW medicine? For crap sake! There was nothing wrong with my old medicine and I was p'd off he changed it. He finally called in a renewal for my old medicine but the new medicine cost me $35 and all that money was wasted!
icon_mad.gif

I hope this medicine you took gets out of your system soon. It's an awful feeling being woozy.

Citizens of Off Topix, how are you feeling today?

Woke up with a headache, took aspirin but still have a headache. I hope I'm not coming down with a 'bug' that's going around the hospital.

Eh, stressed out, in pain, headachy. Lots of stuff going down.

I'm okay. Having some asthma problems, due to getting over this cold I've had. Other than that, I'm doing alright.

Was in agony this morning, took 150 mgs of Tramadol, Way more than I should have but had to knock out the pain and make me feel better. It worked.

Going to take a couple more before bed soon I think.

I'm starting to tire. Guess I'll call it a day soon.

I'm alright despite the fact that today is the furthest possible day from the weekend. :p

Good, I suppose. Sitting on my bed listening to music.Got my hair up and sweats on after a long school day.

Hungry at the moment, don't think I can last another 3 hours. Babe's making tacos tonight so there's a light at the end of this hunger tunnel! :faint:

I'm alright. I didn't do much today other than tutor for an hour. I did have a headache earlier, but it's better now.

Dee said:
I'm alright. I didn't do much today other than tutor for an hour. I did have a headache earlier, but it's better now.

Hooray for that! :)

Create an account or login to post a reply

You must be a member in order to post a reply

Create an account

Create an account here on Off Topix. It's quick & easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom