What's new
Off Topix

Off Topix is a well established general discussion forum that originally opened to the public way back in 2009! We provide a laid back atmosphere and our members are down to earth. We have a ton of content and fresh stuff is constantly being added. We cover all sorts of topics, so there's bound to be something inside to pique your interest. We welcome anyone and everyone to register & become a member of our awesome community.

How did you find us?

You know. I honestly don't remember how I got here. I think it was through Forum Promotion.

I found this place through a forum promotion site
smile.png

My long time standing friend Jazzy referred me, we have known each other for over 2 years now.

She is the best friend I have ever had, she's been with me through thick and thin and supported and guided me along the way and I have done with same with her.

That's what best friends are for.
wub.gif

Odie said:
My long time standing friend Jazzy referred me, we have known each other for over 2 years now.

She is the best friend I have ever had, she's been with me through thick and thin and supported and guided me along the way and I have done with same with her.

That's what best friends are for.
wub.gif

Aww, thank you my sweet friend
hug.gif
We sure have been through a lot together. Some good and some bad. Through it all a bond was made and that bond cannot be broken. We will be BFF and there's no better feeling than that!
wub.gif

Thanks for telling people about the forum Jazzy!
hug.gif

I think in December I saw a userbar for this site. Can't remember who's userbar it was though

Did you give yourself that award? lol
laugh.gif

Evil Eye told me and some other people about it, I think I am the only one that followed him though

Great to have you here Doc!
hug.gif

DrLeftover said:
Thank you dear lady.... let me look around a bit before I start annoying people.

I doubt you could out annoy me, but give it a shot and I'll show you how it's really done.
laugh.gif

Welcome to Off Topix, awesome to have you!

Hazaa! I should get like a million dollars!...right? RIGHT!???!?!!?!!?!?!
scared.gif
:scared:
scared.gif

Thanks Jester!
ertery.gif
Check out the new reward.

Akwardmeerkat said:
Jester that was the name! We work together and I saw him on here and he reffered me.

Cool!
dancing2.gif
Welcome to Off Topix.

It's going to be hard to give your site a referral reward...
laugh.gif
Awesome! Glad you found us.

On divanix, I think metroid posted something about it

a few months back i joined a forum that i found whilst googling for a particular joke,....it seemed like a nice place so i hung around.............but i know realise that it is quite a restrictive place and hardly post there..............but jazzy and odie are members too and odie pointed me in this direction

I saw it on Forum Promotion back in November or something. Didn't join, but remembered a few months after and googled it, decided to join.

Odie came and fetched me, bless her little cotton socks.
hug.gif

It's great to be on a forum with her and Jazzy again as I missed seeing them around. I like to mess around, tell jokes and have a laugh. I also used to be friends with Beowulf, but not any more as he joined 24 hours ago and didn't tell me he joined so he needs a smack in the kisser with a wet fish! Ha!
crazylol.gif
slap.gif

hee hee

To tell you a lil bit about me. I live on an island and I teach Year 4's (8-9 year olds). I absolutely LOVE my job, the only downside is that I don't get much time to post during term-time. Luckily it's half-term right now and I'm enjoying a well-deserved week off! Yay! Only another 7 weeks to go and then it's the long summer holiday when I get 6 weeks off! Woop! Woop!
clap.gif

I'm looking forward to meeting old friends and making new ones and telling sum jokes and having sum fun! (See that, that's a teaching joke! Lame, I know, but still...)
icon_e_geek.gif
biggrin.gif

Chat to y'all soon . . .
ertery.gif

Hello Rap and it's so great to have you here! I've missed you so much
hug.gif
You're going to be a great addition here to our Off Topix community! Beowulf is here and I can't wait to see his reaction to your post
funny.gif

Jazzy, hunni, I missed you too!
hug.gif
wub.gif

I looked for you on 24, but Odie said you'd left and I haven't seen you on facebook, so I'm guessing you don't have an account there. I told Odie I missed having a laugh and a chat with you and yesterday she sent me a note to say you were both here. Yay! (Apologies for not joining yesterday, it was very late when I saw the note.)

Beowulf will love being smacked with a wet fish. (He's very kinky doncha know! And he's the one who says so! hehehehehe
ohmy.gif
:dance:
laugh.gif

Rapunzel said:
Jazzy, hunni, I missed you too!
hug.gif
wub.gif

I looked for you on 24, but Odie said you'd left and I haven't seen you on facebook, so I'm guessing you don't have an account there. I told Odie I missed having a laugh and a chat with you and yesterday she sent me a note to say you were both here. Yay! (Apologies for not joining yesterday, it was very late when I saw the note.)

Beowulf will love being smacked with a wet fish. (He's very kinky doncha know! And he's the one who says so! hehehehehe
ohmy.gif
laugh.gif

I'm just glad you made it here
wub.gif
I see you like the smiles we have here
laugh.gif

Rapunzel said:
ohmy.gif
laugh.gif

169q0bt.jpg

Create an account or login to post a reply

You must be a member in order to post a reply

Create an account

Create an account here on Off Topix. It's quick & easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom