How do you like your steak?

Nebulous

Maintenance Man
Administrator
Founder

So how do you like your steak cooked?

(Raw, very rare, Rare, Medium rare, Medium, Medium well done, Well done)

What type of sauce do you put on it (if any)?

(like A1 or Heinz 57 or Worcestershire sauce)

Medium Well...same with all red meat. No sauce on it, just needs to be seasoned a lot with steak seasoning and garlic.

medium well to well. Light on the A1, side of baked potato with butter--no sour cream.

Medium Well to Well done. I don't mind medium well at home, but at restuaruants it has to be well done. ALso a baked potato with sour cream. Augh, I'm getting hungry now and I just had a TV Dinner two hours ago. Thanks a bunch, Nebulous.
laugh.gif

Well done and I'm not sure what sauce I like with it. I haven't eaten enough steaks in my life to know.

I like mine to be Medium rare or medium.. A little pink in the middle. Smothered in A1 sauce.

Medium well. A good steak does not need to be ruined with HP sauce or anything similar. A good steak should taste good enough by its own.
smile.png
I would like it medium a bit more, but I have a phobia of seeing real blood in front of me. Like pictures or movies don't bug me.. Just when it's in front of me, and not my own.

Don't think I've ever mentioned that here.

Medium well. And no messing about with sauces - if it's a good steak, you don't need a sauce.
smile.png

Well done!
No sauce if the steak is good, nothing else needed. The most I might add is a hind of lemon, but that depends on the marinade used for the steak.

Medium-Rare; no sauce. :cool:

Attached to the cow until I cook it. That way it's fresh. I'll eat steak anyway it's cooked except blue rare

I usually have mine medium rare.

The sauce varies, although I am a fan of peppercorn sauce :) .

Well done

I don't. Strict vegan and animal rights advocate. But I respect the right of others to eat it.

I like my steak medium-rare, I'd say? I'm not really much of a steak person in general... Only like the very delicate cuts, because I have a hard time biting through it otherwise and it's too chewy.

Create an account or login to post a reply

You must be a member in order to post a reply

Create an account

Create an account here on Off Topix. It's quick & easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom