What's new
Off Topix

Off Topix is a well established general discussion forum that originally opened to the public way back in 2009! We provide a laid back atmosphere and our members are down to earth. We have a ton of content and fresh stuff is constantly being added. We cover all sorts of topics, so there's bound to be something inside to pique your interest. We welcome anyone and everyone to register & become a member of our awesome community.

How many Gmail accounts do you have?

Heatman

Dedicated Member

I have so many Gmail accounts that I can't remember how many they are. I have been into email marketing so that got me to have many Gmail accounts. I no longer create new Gmail accounts for what I do. It's disposable Gmail that I make use of.

I have three Gmail accounts; one as my primary, one as my secondary, and one I had to create just to get back into my Apple account once, though I use it for more than just that nowadays.

I have a few of them but I can't remember them all lol

I have a lot of gmail accounts and they're each for specific purposes.

I only have one Gmail account and I've been using it since I was in my early 20's.

I have created a gazillion Gmail accounts in my lifetime. I currently only use the one however, which I barely even use.

I have a few.

• One for this forum, contact email for members to send mail to / the forum's contact form is connected to that email
  • One for OT, contact email for members to send mail to / the forum's contact form is connected to that email
  • One for Nebulous (use that one for joining forums and whatnot)
  • One for my computer downstairs / Microsoft login. That computer is connected to a living room TV and everyone in the house can use it
  • Personal one for bills and whatnot
...and a couple others that I don't really use anymore but I have the passwords for them.

Happy to say that I got none now but used to have some but I stopped using them and closed the ones I can remember because I don't like most of the big companies like google and meta and twitter etc...

I use free privacy FOSS apps for email like Tutanota and ProtonMail their free and can open as many as I like so no need for gmail etc...

1) Original personal email which is now is basically for whatever I feel like signing up for, so it gets a lot of forum notifications, store adverts, spam, etc.
2) Newer replacement personal email.
3) My first community's email where Support, Admin, and Contact Us form messages are sent.
4) My latest community's email, same as above.
5) Business email for my construction business.
6) Business email for a real estate investing business.

I have about 10 gmail accounts. They are all used for different purposes. I like to categorize what I'm doing online. It's why I don't use the same gmail for everything.

I have, the last time I counted 74 gmail accounts. Whenever I played a game and decided to start fresh because I've made a mistake, I would need a new gmail. Because of this, I kept making them over and over. I am sure this trend will continue :clap:
But if I am about to play a totally new game, I already have way too many emails prepared to be used. :D

Just two. I have my personal one that I basically use for my Android devices and a old Gsuite business one for my sites that is now just for my adsense and AdWords mostly. Neither one does much emailing.

Create an account or login to post a reply

You must be a member in order to post a reply

Create an account

Create an account here on Off Topix. It's quick & easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom