What's new
Off Topix

Off Topix is a well established general discussion forum that originally opened to the public way back in 2009! We provide a laid back atmosphere and our members are down to earth. We have a ton of content and fresh stuff is constantly being added. We cover all sorts of topics, so there's bound to be something inside to pique your interest. We welcome anyone and everyone to register & become a member of our awesome community.

How often do you buy new games?

MrDawn

Whistle in the Dark

How often do you buy new games? How much are you willing to spend?

Never anymore now that I have a broken gaming laptop and no console, and most mobile games don't seem worth paying for in my opinion. I've bought a handful of mobile games and I uninstalled all of them due to lack of gameplay.

Paying for games? Nah! I have better use for my money.

Pretty rare anymore. I grab the Destiny 2 DLCs and normally the newest Call of Duty, but after that it mostly falls onto sales or just not buying much of anything.

Depends. I play one at a time until I beat it, and then I go for another. Sometimes there is one I want to buy, and at other times I already added it to my library for free because I am a PS Plus member.

Very rarely. My local library has a good selection that keeps me busy enough. :)

well as a PVE player i uselly buy a game who would have easy mode cause i dont play hard games and i uselly buy games that has CO OP and campaign and PVE. i dislike multiplayer and PVP

As often as the stuff I like comes out. I don't mind dropping some cash on what I want.

Rarely buy any new games for the last couple of years. I've been unemployed for 1.5 years of that time, and in the last couple years, barely anything's caught my attention. I rarely play FPS or PVP games, mostly coop, survival PVE.

I don't buy new games that often, probably 1-2 games per year. I still have a big list of games that I haven't played or need to finish before moving on to new ones. It will take a lot of time.

Create an account or login to post a reply

You must be a member in order to post a reply

Create an account

Create an account here on Off Topix. It's quick & easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom