What's new
Off Topix

Off Topix is a well established general discussion forum that originally opened to the public way back in 2009! We provide a laid back atmosphere and our members are down to earth. We have a ton of content and fresh stuff is constantly being added. We cover all sorts of topics, so there's bound to be something inside to pique your interest. We welcome anyone and everyone to register & become a member of our awesome community.

How often do you give your staff a raise?

Heatman

Dedicated Member

It is always very important for you to take care of your workers very well because whenever they are happy, they will give their 100% which will improve the productivity in your business.

Paying your workers very well and increasing their pay as and at when it's due is one of the best way to keep them loyal to your brand.

How often do you give your staff a raise?

At my work we get a raise every year until we hit the top of the pay scale then we are frozen forever unless we can negotiate a cost of living raise for everyone. Sometimes we get one of those every year and sometimes we get nothing.

At my work we get a raise every year until we hit the top of the pay scale then we are frozen forever unless we can negotiate a cost of living raise for everyone. Sometimes we get one of those every year and sometimes we get nothing.
I think that's a good pay raise structure for where you're working. Seriously, with how inflation have been affecting everything, workers definitely needs more pay raise in order for them to meet up with their expenses.

Create an account or login to post a reply

You must be a member in order to post a reply

Create an account

Create an account here on Off Topix. It's quick & easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom