What's new
Off Topix

Off Topix is a well established general discussion forum that originally opened to the public way back in 2009! We provide a laid back atmosphere and our members are down to earth. We have a ton of content and fresh stuff is constantly being added. We cover all sorts of topics, so there's bound to be something inside to pique your interest. We welcome anyone and everyone to register & become a member of our awesome community.

I'm looking forward to ________

Nebulous

Maintenance Man
Administrator
Founder

:!:

What are you looking forward to today?

Are you excited about anything? Filled with anticipation?

Whats going on?

Tell us! :beg:

Nothing actually. Life's so complicated these days.

Lost Girl is back on tomorrow.

Episode of Once Upon a Time tonight.

The new season of The Simpsons in Latin America tonight.

Watching season 3 of The World God Only Knows.

I'm looking forward to June next year. I'll be giving away my step daughter at her wedding. :)

Nothing. No one is online, no one is calling or texting, and I'm too much of a chicken shit to see if anyone is available because I don't want to bother them.

I'm looking forward to June next year. I'll be giving away my step daughter at her wedding. :)

What an honor!!! Seriously...did your step-daughter ask YOU to give her away?!? That speaks VOLUMES about the special place you hold in her heart...

...and speaks volumes about what a special person you must be!!!

:hug:

I am looking forward to today being the day that I take control of my Off Topixland experience and *make* it [return to being] a place I [again] enjoy hanging out in and learn/get exposed to new things

and to no longer allow myself to be a *tool* by which others get their online fix to fuel and feed their real-world miserableness.

There's far too many quality posters here who DO contribute fascinating thoughts, ideas, and discoveries for me to allow a small handful of people who are drowning in real-life miseries to ruin such a cool place for me.

Thank you, Quality Posters!!! :hug:

What an honor!!! Seriously...did your step-daughter ask YOU to give her away?!? That speaks VOLUMES about the special place you hold in her heart...

...and speaks volumes about what a special person you must be!!!

I was blown away! She said, I'm getting married. That shocked me! Since I've known her she never wanted to.

Then came, you are the only person I've ever considered to have been a mum , besides my daughter family. Will you give me away?

Was a really proud moment... :D Instantly said yes..

Im looking forward to getting some clutter around the house organized, finally.

Not really looking forward to the act of cleaning & organization, but I am looking forward to the end result. :p

I'm looking forward to getting some housework accomplished.

All my TV shows coming back from next week. :dance:

I'm looking forward to enjoying halloween.

Seeing Kevin McCarthy try to wrangle the coming :censored: show that's the incoming House GOP Conference.....

I'm looking forward to enjoy a low-key thanksgiving this year.

I am looking forward to having the next couple days off work.

Create an account or login to post a reply

You must be a member in order to post a reply

Create an account

Create an account here on Off Topix. It's quick & easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom