What's new
Off Topix

Off Topix is a well established general discussion forum that originally opened to the public way back in 2009! We provide a laid back atmosphere and our members are down to earth. We have a ton of content and fresh stuff is constantly being added. We cover all sorts of topics, so there's bound to be something inside to pique your interest. We welcome anyone and everyone to register & become a member of our awesome community.

In a previous life..

Nebulous

Maintenance Man
Administrator
Founder

Just for fun (it doesnt matter if you believe in reincarnation or not),

What do you think you were in previous lives?

What would you like be in your next life?

Why?

No idea---you should choose for me. lol

Maybe in a past life, I was a Slave girl--I generally put others needs before my own.

And in another life--I think I want to be a flower. Grow up, look gorgeous, and die young.
laugh.gif

A prince in the previous life, a bold knight in the next life.
ertery.gif

Naturally, I'm a star. I've been a knight before for Halloween so I have plenty of experience.

laugh.gif

In a previous life I was probably an eagle. Magnificent and graceful, but is able to swoop down and devourer other animals when needed.
laugh.gif

In my next life I would like to be a lion.. King of the jugle!
icon_cool.gif

Foxtrot said:
I don't believe in this, but I think it would be cool.
tongue.gif

I dont either. Its just for fun.
tongue.gif

Make something up.

I don't follow any sort of Eastern religion any more than I believe in, ah, the other ones.
biggrin.gif

Do you ever notice that when people refer to their past life, they're always Cleopatra or Elizabeth I or George Clooney's dad, someone famous. No one's ever a garbage collector in their past life.

That being said, I reckon in my past life I was a internationally famous mime. And in my next life, I will probably be deaf. Okay how about this. In my past life I was a rock. In my next life, I will be a rock. Either way, I'll be a rock.

Rocks arent alive.. Therfor cant die. So if you were a rock, you will still be a rock. You couldnt pass on to the next life (which is your current life)
laugh.gif

I think that in a past life--I was one of a pair of twins.

I don't get any action in my current life and I think that's to balance out being a prostitute in a former life.
B0ufo0m.gif

I would like to come back as a barn cat, specifically at the farm where I currently work. They live like kings here. It's a good life. :D

I'm not sure what I would have been in my past life. My current life feels boring, so perhaps I imagine something completely different. :LOL:

In a previous life I was probably an eagle. Magnificent and graceful, but is able to swoop down and devourer other animals when needed.
laugh.gif

In my next life I would like to be a lion.. King of the jugle!
icon_cool.gif

I like my answer from a million years ago, I'll stick with that. (y)

Create an account or login to post a reply

You must be a member in order to post a reply

Create an account

Create an account here on Off Topix. It's quick & easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom