What's new
Off Topix

Off Topix is a well established general discussion forum that originally opened to the public way back in 2009! We provide a laid back atmosphere and our members are down to earth. We have a ton of content and fresh stuff is constantly being added. We cover all sorts of topics, so there's bound to be something inside to pique your interest. We welcome anyone and everyone to register & become a member of our awesome community.

Last Game/Match Watched?

Sinion Kabe

Off Topix Regular
Elite Member

As the title suggests, what was the last game/match/fight etc you watched?

Chelsea v Queen's Park Rangers.

Just watched tna impact

I can't even remember. :p

Soccer

Liga Deportiva Alajuelense v. Limón FC

Scotland vs England Football
England won 3- 1

Soccer: Club Sport Cartaginés v. Liga Deportiva Alajuelense

Football England v Scotland. I only really watch England's international games.

+ Deportivo Saprissa v. Liga Deportiva Alajuelense (CR)
+ Monterrey v. América (Mexico)

West Ham vs. Swansea City, followed by Aston Villa vs. Leicester City :cool:

Watching Villa v Leicester right now. What a header by Cieran Clark by the way!

EvanP said:
Watching Villa v Leicester right now. What a header by Cieran Clark by the way!

Just saw the highlight there.... (y) :D

Soccer: Club Sport Cartaginés v. Club Sport Herediano

Soccer: Club Sport Herediano v. Deportivo Saprissa

Liverpool vs. Arsenal

I watched the cricket world cup final between NZ and Australia in which the Aussies thrashed NZ. Pretty much one sided final, I had to wake at 3 in the morning GMT time to watch those matches.

Possibly one of the best games of rugby was just a couple of weeks ago to decide the Six nations championship between England and France it was a truly awesome game of rugby better than when we won the World cup in 03.
just check this tackle out by Courtney Laws it shows the passion and intensity of this game see it in slow mo at 38 seconds, England won the game 55-35 but lost the champinonship on points difference to Ireland.
S3QDOWk1qIo

video of the six best tries of the 12 scored that day.

Got through watching the replay of my boys the Red Sox getting things done over the Philadelphia Phillies in opening day action.

Warriors and Cavs game, Yay Warriors! I also watched the Royals game! Yay Royals :D

friends and i went to tampa to watch the tampa bay rays vs the orioles game in the tropicana dome stadium last saturday night... :cool:

it was country night and had a concert after the game...

it was fun! :D

kacey musgraves was awesome, she's very talented...

Eels and Rabbitohs NRL game and the Eels lost 26 - 0 hahaha so I was not very impressed. For a team that consistently makes the top 8, they are very frustrating to support.

Liverpool vs Crystal Palace

Wednesday night, Charlotte FC traveled to New York City FC....

NRL Warriors vs Cowboys, the Warriors lost 48 - 4, this is not our year. The Warriors are at 6 wins and 16 losses with two more games of regular season to go.

Bournemouth-Arsenal
Gunners won 3-0 in a bit of a snoozefest...

Watching Charlotte FC vs. Orlando City SC

Wish I was watching CFL...

NRL, the Eels just beat the Broncos 53-6!!! The pathway to a top four spot is still open!! This weekend I cheer for the Roosters! :LOL: :LOL:

CFL Football

NRL, the Eels just beat the Broncos 53-6!!! The pathway to a top four spot is still open!! This weekend I cheer for the Roosters! :LOL: :LOL:
The Roosters actually won that game 18 -14 over the Storm. Which means that the game between the Eels and the Storm will decide who finishes the regular season in 4th place! Haha and that Roosters v Storm game was the last one I watched too!

NFL: Steelers vs Bengals
MLB: Tigers vs Royals

I have them both on at the same time; one with sound, and one without. :D

Soccer: Liverpool vs Ajax

NRL qualifying final Sharks vs Cowboys. It was all level at halftime, fulltime, end of extra time and finally the Cowboys won it in golden point. I don't support either team but it was an exciting game.

NRL semi final Eels vs the Raiders, it literally just finished. Eels are through to the preliminary final!! Absolutely dominated! Eels are just two wins out from being the premiers for 2022!!

Eels 40
Raiders 4

The Eels are into the Grand Final!!! First time since 2009!! What an amazing game! The Eels took down the Cowboys in the preliminary final to book their grand final spot 24-20!! Their defense when it really mattered was amazing!! GO GO GOOOOO!!!! :D :D :D

Last edited:

Create an account or login to post a reply

You must be a member in order to post a reply

Create an account

Create an account here on Off Topix. It's quick & easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom