What's new
Off Topix

Off Topix is a well established general discussion forum that originally opened to the public way back in 2009! We provide a laid back atmosphere and our members are down to earth. We have a ton of content and fresh stuff is constantly being added. We cover all sorts of topics, so there's bound to be something inside to pique your interest. We welcome anyone and everyone to register & become a member of our awesome community.

Last photo you took?

Randy

Aw, awww!
Thread Creator

What was the last thing you took a picture of?

If you don't want to post the photo, can you describe the photo to us?

:camera:

Cookies:

vvR2QZum.jpg

Last photo was of some birds nesting in this little corner of the roof on the side of my house. We've been wondering where that sound was coming from. Finally found where they were! Need to install some spikes there so they don't nest there again.

I took one of @meerkat ❤︎ because I hacked into his webcam. <3
:shock:
:drool:

Need to install some spikes there so they don't nest there again.
Or some hardware cloth/screen?
Send the 'kid' up the ladder, they're more agile. :D

Or some hardware cloth/screen?
Send the 'kid' up the ladder, they're more agile. :D

I don't even have a ladder that reaches that high. Its near the tippy top of my (two story) house. All of us are too scared to climb that high. Maybe I'll just hire someone to do it for me. If not I need to buy a ladder that would reach.

"Took this the other day from the beach across the street from my house"

Wonderful view! :ok:

My world almanacs I bought on eBay.

World-almanacs-1.jpg

World-almanacs-2.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Very nice!
Ya it was nice day that day, it turned shitty and rainy the last couple days now. Come summer we will be complaining how hot it is though. It gets brutal hot here in summer months, glad we have that lake to jump in right in teh middle of town

A pic of me. i was trying to test something and the photo end up sort of ok so i kept the photo.
Lucky i took this because another photo before was my toes I could not see well my toe nail (too blind lol) the bruise i got a while ago and took a picture so i can zoom to check 🤣
well purple toe for few months now :angry2:

Last edited:
My last Photo. happy the pants i order fit not bad ok a little big on the waist even if does not look like it on the photo but probably the other size down will not fit on the hips
anyways not wearing it with this top just happen to have that on when i try the pants so don't bring the fashion police :LOL:

8nOGkhTh.jpg

and now i need to pay another 25 bucks extra because not very tall :wacko:

My last Photo. happy the pants i order fit not bad ok a little big on the waist even if does not look like it on the photo but probably the other size down will not fit on the hips
anyways not wearing it with this top just happen to have that on when i try the pants so don't bring the fashion police :LOL:

8nOGkhTh.jpg

and now i need to pay another 25 bucks extra because not very tall :wacko:

Looking good!

Create an account or login to post a reply

You must be a member in order to post a reply

Create an account

Create an account here on Off Topix. It's quick & easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom