What's new
Off Topix

Off Topix is a well established general discussion forum that originally opened to the public way back in 2009! We provide a laid back atmosphere and our members are down to earth. We have a ton of content and fresh stuff is constantly being added. We cover all sorts of topics, so there's bound to be something inside to pique your interest. We welcome anyone and everyone to register & become a member of our awesome community.

Last thing you ate/drank?

Double espresso

Wine

Had some St. Louis-style pork ribs (over roasted for 2 hrs at 375 degrees) w/some steamed vegetables and a cup of coffee

For my last meal, I enjoyed yogurt drizzled with honey.
Having a glass of wine now.

Lemonade!!!!!
seulgi-kang-seulgi.gif

I had tea .

Peanut butter & crackers
Sprite

Rusk with honey

I'm drinking a glass of milk that tastes perfectly fine. I also used it in coffee and there was no white stuff floating on the top indicating it was sour. I'm mentioning this because the best before date on the container is January 4th.

Last edited by a moderator:
Brown rice w/dipping sauce

Boiled eggs for breakfast.

I had coffee and two biscuits for breakfast. I was too lazy to prepare anything else.

Green bean salad, and water

Drinking ginger ale. Last thing I ate was... Green tea ice cream, I think? I took some snacks with me to my computer after that, but they're still staring me in the face asking why I haven't even touched them.

Wine 🍷

A protein bar of sorts was my breakfast, and I'm currently drinking creamy root beer (so I guess it's basically just a mixture of cream soda and root beer in a can? xD)

Ate was kung pao pork (pork stir-fried with peanuts and a couple different soy products in a hot sauce) and stir-fried asparagus. The joys of having my own personal Chinese chef (aka my beloved wife).

Drank was Canadian Blueberry, a new herbal tea blend I'm trying out from my local tea shop.

I guess you could say the coffee I'm drinking now :p

Create an account or login to post a reply

You must be a member in order to post a reply

Create an account

Create an account here on Off Topix. It's quick & easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom